Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Discussion on [BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 10/15/2014, 05:31   #1081

elite*gold: 0
The bot is starting. All bots are ingame.

But the bot is not doing anything ingame, they are only starting the game and standing still like afk bots :P
any idea?
Old 10/15/2014, 05:33   #1082

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2bot View Post
I did that, but it won't pull, even with new database. It logs into the old level 10 account then figures out it's level 10, then restarts but won't open league and won't pull a new account.

Any idea?
Got it finally. There is one space left at the end of the account list when I add accounts, that one space kills the whole database. Ugh. took me forever to even find it. Removed the space, recreated database (for 3rd time) and all seems to be well.

BTW - The issue not being able to connect appears to be an issue on Riot's end. I still have a few bots that can't connect. The client/server/firewall at riot is ****** up somewhere. Lots of people can't play league right now. I don't know what they changed.
Old 10/15/2014, 06:18   #1083

Quote:
BTW - The issue not being able to connect appears to be an issue on Riot's end. I still have a few bots that can't connect. The client/server/firewall at riot is ****** up somewhere. Lots of people can't play league right now. I don't know what they changed.
Go to Internet Explorer -> Internet Options (top right corner) -> Advanced -> Restore or Reset (choose one of those two)

It worked for me.
Old 10/15/2014, 08:28   #1084

elite*gold: 150
Guys,

What do you think about doing clientless now since refs are coming to an end? I DOUBT they will ban anyone anymore since it's ending. Anyone have a good clientless bot? I just want to churn out as many refs as I can (for personal friends, myself, my wife, etc) till the bitter end. My wife and friends are all players, most of us are Plat or higher and play quite a bit. We actually gift riot points to all our friends (from refs) for christmas and use a good chunk of riot points annually.

Thoughts? Blue Star, what do you think? Is there a good clientless out there? Is it really that much faster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakenCoaching View Post
Go to Internet Explorer -> Internet Options (top right corner) -> Advanced -> Restore or Reset (choose one of those two)

It worked for me.
worked for me on some too, not on others. Finally got all my machines up. Some I just had to reclone. Stupid Riot.
Old 10/15/2014, 08:55   #1085

The Black Market: 338/1/0
clientless itself won't give you much more if it will give you anything at all cuz of dxtory 10 fps
go for those vmless
Old 10/15/2014, 17:53   #1086

elite*gold: 129
I get the error Check Shared folders if path leads direct into BOTS folder what did i do wrong?
Old 10/15/2014, 17:59   #1087

Dont work for me!
Old 10/15/2014, 18:05   #1088

Currently i have 38 lvl 10 accounts, but those new changes scared me a little. What are the odds of getting banned if i will make 12 more bots to get the 50 refs rewards?
Old 10/15/2014, 20:10   #1089

I do the internet explorer thing, and it doesnt work for me.. :/

Any other idea? xd
Old 10/15/2014, 20:16   #1090

The Black Market: 338/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatalYn69 View Post
Currently i have 38 lvl 10 accounts, but those new changes scared me a little. What are the odds of getting banned if i will make 12 more bots to get the 50 refs rewards?
1 month left still for the changes.
Also people are ordering referals in quantities of 10000 so take a guess xD
Old 10/15/2014, 20:18   #1091

No one knows what is going to happen in 30 days. Maybe we will get lucky and they just stop the service, maybe they take back our RP and ban us from the new RAF system.. Maybe we get 2 week banned maybe permanently banned!

Its a risk you all gotta be prepared to take and just go full yolo and see what happens..

If anything goes wrong better ask Blue Star nicely for a new unranked account.. xDD
Old 10/15/2014, 20:44   #1092

elite*gold: 240
[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

I sometimes got afk dc
Or the errr message when he tries to reconnect and the game ends while reconectung

@assassin maybe i have 150 sisters/brothers
And invited them to play with me xD
Old 10/15/2014, 21:51   #1093

I don't think they will ban everyone that did the referral, they would have to search up to 2 years or more of millions of referrals, that would take a lot of time and money of them.. maybe now the last weeks of referral they keep an eye on it to see who is making like 400, 800.. 1k referrals on the same account so be careful

Guys i have a problem my lol on VM's is not working but on my personal computer its working fine. All my 12 vms are having the same problem but outside the vmware lol is working
when the bot tries to login appears this message:

i've tried to login with my personal account inside the VM but it didnt work anyways
Old 10/15/2014, 22:05   #1094

I tried the Namieye.exe to avoid the problems (because it shows that on left upper corner), but it doesnt work, still same problem.
Old 10/15/2014, 22:36   #1095

Quote:
Got it finally. There is one space left at the end of the account list when I add accounts, that one space kills the whole database. Ugh. took me forever to even find it. Removed the space, recreated database (for 3rd time) and all seems to be well.

I cant find any space.. xP

i just changed all back to normal ( downloaded all files once again ).

and its the same, the bots are starting the game, but they arent moving.

^^

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref