Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Discussion on [BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 10/15/2014, 01:36   #1066

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
old lol bug... it's related to internet explorer... sometimes opening it hepls or restoring default settings sometimes not an you have to reclone all if master is working or redownload lol/ set up new vm
Yep, I've seen it before, but it's on all my bots. Every one of them. Even the master. I can't get a single VM to log in out of over 100 VMs...
Old 10/15/2014, 01:59   #1067

elite*gold: 0
Just my luck.. A bot that works for everyone in the world doesn't work for me lol...
Mind giving a hand?
Error says "Unable to open file"
Log says ->
(Error and log over here ->)
Old 10/15/2014, 02:11   #1068

The Black Market: 338/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarubiaN View Post
Just my luck.. A bot that works for everyone in the world doesn't work for me lol...
Mind giving a hand?
Log says ->
download game.cfg replace it and create on desktop new file called replaced.sys
Old 10/15/2014, 02:15   #1069

Quote:
Quote:
Mind giving a hand?
Log says ->
Spoiler
(Error and log over here ->)Screenshot by Lightshot
download this game.cfg replace it and create on desktop new file called replaced.sys
Tyvm I'll try that but now I have a new problem.. When connecting manually on VMWare I immediately get rejected by server.
Starting authentication->Fail 3 connect attempts->gg.
Also, I don't have a config library in my LoL library. Just logs and RADS.
Sry for being so helpless ><
Old 10/15/2014, 02:22   #1070

Quote:
Tyvm I'll try that but now I have a new problem.. When connecting manually on VMWare I immediately get rejected by server.
Starting authentication->Fail 3 connect attempts->gg.
Also, I don't have a config library in my LoL library. Just logs and RADS.
Sry for being so helpless ><
thats why you have this unable to open file, log in manualy create some custom game, start game exit it and you should have it. then there will be no need to replace it or create that file bot will do it itself

as for connect atempt read few post up
Old 10/15/2014, 02:41   #1071

Quote:
Mind giving a hand?
Log says ->

I was able to fix this for now. I suspect that Riot is either having problems or doing some anti-botting measures. To fix this I:
Had to log into each VM, open internet explorer, click on tools>Internet options then on the tab "Advanced" then at the bottom click "reset" I checked "Personal data" As well. I am then able to connect, had to do to all VMs or do to master and reclone. Very very strange that this happened to all of my VMs..it's happened before but only to one or two..I suspect Riot is doing something.

EDIT: One of the updates appears to be bad that was just pushed out for Fishbot. There is something wrong with the bot. The slaves don't see when the master starts a game, some VMs wont start at all. Something is messed up here... Strange strange errors now.

EDIT2: Hmm...strange...some of mine are working, some not. The ones that aren't, even recloning is not allowing them to work. Not sure why. I'll keep working on it...
Old 10/15/2014, 02:48   #1072

ofc riot is doing something - it's called riot plz dat fail client of yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2bot View Post
I was able to fix this for now. I suspect that Riot is either having problems or doing some anti-botting measures. To fix this I:
Had to log into each VM, open internet explorer, click on tools>Internet options then on the tab "Advanced" then at the bottom click "reset" I checked "Personal data" As well. I am then able to connect, had to do to all VMs or do to master and reclone. Very very strange that this happened to all of my VMs..it's happened before but only to one or two..I suspect Riot is doing something.

EDIT: One of the updates appears to be bad that was just pushed out for Fishbot. There is something wrong with the bot. The slaves don't see when the master starts a game, some VMs wont start at all. Something is messed up here... Strange strange errors now.

EDIT2: Hmm...strange...some of mine are working, some not. The ones that aren't, even recloning is not allowing them to work. Not sure why. I'll keep working on it...
some shared folder malfuntion or smth like that
also check var folder and mb paste new 2-6.ini files
Old 10/15/2014, 03:13   #1073

It is something with the VAR file, but when I remove the VAR files and paste in new ones now none of the bots work LOL. They are all doing the same thing as just 1 of them was doing before. Bot starts but doesn't open league.

EDIT: Found the issue in the VAR file. Changing the "gotACC=0" to "gotAcc=1" gets the bot going again. not sure why that is happening. Any ideas?

EDIT: It happens when an account hits level 10, I guess it can't pull new accounts for some reason?
Old 10/15/2014, 03:14   #1074

Quote:
Yep, I've seen it before, but it's on all my bots. Every one of them. Even the master. I can't get a single VM to log in out of over 100 VMs...
Windows XP? I'm experiencing this problem only on Windows XP VMs. Windows 7 are fine.
Old 10/15/2014, 03:23   #1075

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoukan1 View Post
Windows XP? I'm experiencing this problem only on Windows XP VMs. Windows 7 are fine.
Happens on Windows 7.

Also, changing acc=1 gets the bot to long in, but then it realizes it's level 10 and for some reason it can't pull another account. I'm checking my database...And found error...my accounts are ******. **** wife, **** wife put them in wrong somehow.
Old 10/15/2014, 03:28   #1076

Quote:
Happens on Windows 7.

Also, changing acc=1 gets the bot to long in, but then it realizes it's level 10 and for some reason it can't pull another account. I'm checking my database...And found error...my accounts are ******. **** wife, **** wife put them in wrong somehow.
LOL
Old 10/15/2014, 03:39   #1077

So...How do I fix it?

Under Referrals, I removed all the ****** up accounts and restarted (deleted rows), however it still won't pull accounts. Anyone walk me through it? I'm soooo noob with databases its unreal.

Edit: Please help. I'm totally lost and can't seem to figure out how to fix her fuckup. I think I deleted all the ****** accounts. do I need to remake a whole new database?
Old 10/15/2014, 04:05   #1078

I do not use database version so I'm not able to help you, sorry.
Old 10/15/2014, 04:07   #1079

force bot to pull new acc by changing in 1.ini got acc to 0 ?
Old 10/15/2014, 05:08   #1080

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
force bot to pull new acc by changing in 1.ini got acc to 0 ?
I did that, but it won't pull, even with new database. It logs into the old level 10 account then figures out it's level 10, then restarts but won't open league and won't pull a new account.

Any idea?

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref