Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Old   #556

elite*gold: 85
also, i will notice that when an update is released my bots will show a box with the new version number and it will remain idle until i press the OK button to update the bot even though i have Autoupdate=1
i would assume it would update automatically but it doesn't?

Old   #557

elite*gold: 0
Not sure why but sometimes on some of my VMs it has multiple fish bot.exe running which causes problems

Old   #558

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickerman2 View Post
i occassionally have an issue where both my bot and league game are closed and nothing is being run. Its basically a blank desktop with icons and no programs or tasks running.
I have this problem, but when I look at tasks I see like 10 instances of dxtory working even though league is not starting. I had same issue with nhc bot since last update to league with new launcher. I assume it is a league issue but dont know.
Old   #559

i would like to ask something if it possible ofc. when lets say you make 50 accounts and you use fish bot to lvl them up the fish bot gives them names. In case some did not get level if there a way to access the summoner names and use lolking to view the current lvls? with nhc the bot was assigning to the summoner's name the username of the account and it was easy to track the lvls of the accs.
can you make a function that will save somewhere the names of the account so they can be used further and checked? it would be really handy

Old   #560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
I belive I know why it's not buying exp boost sometimes. Fixing
Will deal with rest later

try it out with .34
Still not buying with update 34. There used to be a box that popped up whenever it checked the level of the account that said XP boost = 1, Acct Level =3, etc. But that box is gone so I guess its not checking for XP boosts anymore at all for some reason.
Old   #561

The Black Market: 274/1/0
back to life, now I'm able to check everything not just theory code fixes
first I'm going for buying boost then will look into all other reported bugs
Old   #562

A feature you could add in, is atm there is a high log in queue for EUW - 25 mins approx, obviously bot restarts after a certain amount of time so it would be nice if it detected when there is a log in queue rather than it thinks its stuck and restarts. Not necessary but helpful in times like this
Old   #563

exp boost finally fixed, problem was caused by next game. bot just checked once levels and he saved in memory that some level is true so when it comes to checking level its doing it in order 10-15 > 1-9 (don't ask why ) and he already had saved lvl 1 is true and so he exited checking rest of the lvls

before releasing update will take care of another reported bugs so update will be later today

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
A feature you could add in, is atm there is a high log in queue for EUW - 25 mins approx, obviously bot restarts after a certain amount of time so it would be nice if it detected when there is a log in queue rather than it thinks its stuck and restarts. Not necessary but helpful in times like this
might add it but it also can stuck in checking queue so I need add timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
i would like to ask something if it possible ofc. when lets say you make 50 accounts and you use fish bot to lvl them up the fish bot gives them names. In case some did not get level if there a way to access the summoner names and use lolking to view the current lvls? with nhc the bot was assigning to the summoner's name the username of the account and it was easy to track the lvls of the accs.
can you make a function that will save somewhere the names of the account so they can be used further and checked? it would be really handy
well I'm using that method for lvl check for 8 months and I must say it never failed me
but I got your point, it's easy to do, will be done after fixing bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
Not sure why but sometimes on some of my VMs it has multiple fish bot.exe running which causes problems
will add some detect method if there is more then 1 bot running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickerman2 View Post
also, i will notice that when an update is released my bots will show a box with the new version number and it will remain idle until i press the OK button to update the bot even though i have Autoupdate=1
i would assume it would update automatically but it doesn't?
this is autoit bug I belive, anyway will delete it to avoid problems
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #564

^^ Great, thanks!
Old   #565

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2bot View Post
I am mostly stable. Been stable since version 27 or so. No wierd boxes or anything like that. All buying xp boost. No issues here.

I have a couple of very minor requests:
When you run out of accounts on accts list I would like it to auto pull a new one when I repopulate the accounts.txt
The bot restarts league sometimes after a match, not sure why (i have nextgame=1)
I have an issue on a machine that pulls two accounts at the exact same time, it is a very fast machine and runs less bots than it could, but two accounts get 10 at same time and it pulls same accounts onto two diff vms at same second thus having "logged in elsewhere" issue. Not sure how to fix that.
will add smth like bot freezes and scan accounts.txt until there will be some

restarting might happen when there are some kind of errors after going back to pvp.net client (dat riot...) or it's taking like forever to close game window and run client again (not related to bot)

easiest way should be scanning settings.ini if there are double entries in 1_acc 2_acc etc. will think of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyk60 View Post
Hey bluestar, is there a way u will implement turjning off this sad amumu with no sufficient RP? Just asking cause i dont know if i should delegate the task to end up lvl 8/9 referrals without RP to someone other. Or i can count on you ?
caused by bug after adding nextgame, already fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakenCoaching View Post
It works perfectly, and for the open random stuff problem i think it's ram problem, i had this issue before, just running less bots now and it's works perfect, i think it's coz they start doing thinks before maximize the game.
dunno if it's related to ram or cpu usage but for sure it's about doing actions before game is maximized

will try to go through it again and find a way to make it working with stressed machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by d122002 View Post
XP boost buy not working for me as well.

I believe the problem is because when the bot goes to profile and checks level, it always says level=1 even though its not level 1.. it does not detect levels..
already fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
i have this issue sometimes
yea, happens when game crashed and game is already finished before bot will join again

will work on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelmalakian View Post
my bots are all working fine !
My only problem is the space disk, when i used NHC, I did not have that problem.
Its because my SSD is 120gb and always ran 24 BOTS, it's been over 1 year and always worked. I dont know why now, my disk space is running out very fast.
rly dunno, using 30 bots with 120 gb SSD and still 50 is free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimshady420noscope View Post
Hey,

So i downloaded this today on a clean VM (Win XP SP3 lite) with LoL up to date.

Followed the steps;
- Downloaded Fish Bot
- Linked WMWare files folder as Shared Folder named BOTS
- Copied game.cfg to LoL dir
- Copied dx, Updater and Config from the shared folder BOTS to VM desktop
- Installed Dxtory, unabled automatic update and changed fps for LoL client TM
- Added my accounts to accounts.txt in the sharded folder BOTS
- Ran Updater.exe from VM desktop
- Exited Fish Bot once it was done updating
- Opened config from VM dekstop and changed configurated=0 to configurated=1 and section=0 to section=1 saved and exited
- Shutdown the VM and cloned it

As a test i started my first clone and hit the Fish Bot.exe, the bot started fine, opened lol patcher, started the client, but when it was going to through Logging In status it exited the client and restarted the process. In other words, it wont log in properly. Do you know what I have done wrong?
edit config.ini set configurated to 0 on master
edit configuration.ini set it to 1 and 1 if it's different
reclone master and start running bots
Old   #566

Thank you for all you do blue star.
Old   #567

elite*gold: 2
Awesome, thanks for this
Old   #568

1.0.035 is out with following changes:

- fixed buying boost (hope I don't have to look into it anymore)
- checking if there is more then 1 bot running on VM
- deleted msgbox with newest version to avoid stuck
- another attempt to fix doing actions before game is maximized

please report if some of these aren't working
Old   #569

Buy boost is working fine now.
Old   #570

1.0.036 is out with following changes:

- added getMyNickname function
- changed abit table in finished folder files check it out

please report if some of these aren't working

//off for today I'm almost dead after 3 days of non stop drinking beer and sleeping 3h

Thanks
2 Users

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref