Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Reply
 
Old   #346
 
elite*gold: 680
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 506
Received Thanks: 28
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

all 18 runs 2 hours+ after a full restart all stuck in recoonect :/ (the created a new game not the old leave)



M Boosting is offline  
Old   #347

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelosaurus View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

all 18 runs 2 hours+ after a full restart all stuck in recoonect :/ (the created a new game not the old leave)
This is called Ghostgame in LoL all are outside the Game but Game is still activ and no one can reconnet. Wait 2h and this will go away automatically


ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #348
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 2
I'll test this bost right now.

What is the best OS for run the vms? (not in the vms, in the main pc) I'm gonna get a new computer for referrals and idk what os should i install, i'm using w8.1 atm but maybe w7 is better. Feedback please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelosaurus View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

all 18 runs 2 hours+ after a full restart all stuck in recoonect :/ (the created a new game not the old leave)
Just start new 6 accounts and add these to the account queque
KrakenCoaching is offline  
Old   #349
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
I did everything as was shown into the video, but everytime I try to run the 2nd section I get this



muffing1 is offline  
Old   #350
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 3
If i want to open ur bot in many PCs. Can i have one accounts for all pcs ? Its possible to settings ?
masterrr12 is offline  
Old   #351

 
elite*gold: 1543
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,703
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
ofc you had problems, running dxtory with lower then 10 while loading game increse loading time by 2 or 3 times that's why fish bot start dxtory after game is loaded
hmm does it matter how many fps we put for the loading time ?
Gramno is offline  
Old   #352
 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 294
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
Okay since this has happened on a few of my vm's now ill post the problem i am experiencing.

I look at my bots and sometimes they're stuck as they've opened random folders. Sometimes its stuck in a windows folder, sometimes stuck in control panel. I have to restart the bot for it to be fixed.This is what it looks like:



I run 24 bots with i7 4770k processor, 250 gb ssd, gtx 650, windows 7 tiny vm with 600+ ram to each bot. Idk maybe CPU lag causes the bot to misclick and start opening random things possibly?

(This is with the normal version of the bot btw not nextgame 1) testing that soon on my other machine
Came over today from NHC, got 100+ VMs working but all have this same issue. Saw there is an update coming. Thank you! They only complete 1 game then I have to restart because they start opening random things like this guy.

Thanks!

Also, opens the shop tab sometimes when it first loads into a new game. It's not a big deal, but it does make that VM eventually restart. It is caused from the bot continuing to click "lock in" even after game is loading into game and then is completely into game.
Likes2bot is offline  
Old   #353
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakenCoaching View Post
I'll test this bost right now.

What is the best OS for run the vms? (not in the vms, in the main pc) I'm gonna get a new computer for referrals and idk what os should i install, i'm using w8.1 atm but maybe w7 is better. Feedback please!



Just start new 6 accounts and add these to the account queque
using win 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffing1 View Post
I did everything as was shown into the video, but everytime I try to run the 2nd section I get this

check config.ini on vm's if they have propre id and section

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrr12 View Post
If i want to open ur bot in many PCs. Can i have one accounts for all pcs ? Its possible to settings ?
not atm. but mb will think of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramno View Post
hmm does it matter how many fps we put for the loading time ?
if you have running dxtory while loading then YES
but Fish Bot start dxtory after loading so while using it with Fish Bot you can try even 1 FPS

FPS lower then 10 while loading increse loading time by 2 or 3 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2bot View Post
Came over today from NHC, got 100+ VMs working but all have this same issue. Saw there is an update coming. Thank you! They only complete 1 game then I have to restart because they start opening random things like this guy.

Thanks!

Also, opens the shop tab sometimes when it first loads into a new game. It's not a big deal, but it does make that VM eventually restart. It is caused from the bot continuing to click "lock in" even after game is loading into game and then is completely into game.
Bot is stopping clicking on Lock when game has started loading now

Next game is working now, as well as opening XXX folders and game being minimized. If you still have problem with it report.

As for some stats now you have REFS= in settings.ini. That will tell you how many refs have been finished on machine. You can change it to 0 and let's say check it again in a week = refs per week etc.
Also check out finished folder.

remember:
NEXTGAME=1 in settings.ini

TODO:
fix checking boost
fck I was about to fix stmh then I wrote that and forgot about that shiet... damn
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #354
 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 0
when i try to run the updater i get this error

http://i.imgur.com/fTWhnVi.png
Wickerman2 is offline  
Old   #355
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickerman2 View Post
when i try to run the updater i get this error

http://i.imgur.com/fTWhnVi.png
turn of antivirus protection ?
or add this :
Bot.exe
to exceptions in antivirus
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #356

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Guys how I can handle this :euw after all accounts? o.o
Is there a way to do it automatically
ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #357
 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
turn of antivirus protection ?
or add this :
Bot.exe
to exceptions in antivirus
okay i turned off my antivirus and it worked
but now i get this error:

http://i.imgur.com/Me872EU.png
Wickerman2 is offline  
Old   #358
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickerman2 View Post
okay i turned off my antivirus and it worked
but now i get this error:

http://i.imgur.com/Me872EU.png


those in this post and you can read post below this
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #359

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Btw I tested the Nextgame=1 is it normal that he goes to lobby and then restarts the full client? It didnt go directly to a new game.
ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #360
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
Btw I tested the Nextgame=1 is it normal that he goes to lobby and then restarts the full client? It didnt go directly to a new game.
it should go to lobby create new game and slaves should join it
there is some bug with it and sometimes it didn't recognize it's in lobby already and keep minimizing and restarting but I'm working on it


GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with Cheat Engine Code
download Equipment used in Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with CE Code : Cheat Engine 6.1 or 6.2 Your Browser (tested on firefox) ...
10 Replies - Facebook
[RELEASE]WALLHACK+secret bypass+secret method [3minutes only]
By the way im rockerboi. . .pusoy23 is my ka shop. . .and i secret release this for you. . . SORI SA HINDI MGA MAKAKUHA PUNTA NA LANG KAU SITE KO....
4 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
[Release] Project-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source)
Projekt-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source) Example that is in the source, stigma guards LINK: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Well People search...
11 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.