Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solution for League of LegendsPH for the so called "Limited Access for Globe Telecom"

Discussion on Solution for League of LegendsPH for the so called "Limited Access for Globe Telecom" within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Solution for League of LegendsPH for the so called "Limited Access for Globe Telecom"

I am here to share some useful information for LoL PH players looking for solution or how to bypass this so called Globe limited access thing. We cannot wait for another month just to play our favorite game. Of course we will find solution ourselves. Here's the link on my cousin's blog as he is the writer of the blog. I'm just helping him to share this.

Credits goes to those people and links involve.
Old 10/27/2013, 15:45   #2

elite*gold: 126
what can you do with that?
Old 10/27/2013, 15:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herobrines View Post
what can you do with that?
Here in the Philippines. A certain company that handle League of Legends limits the capacity of players that are able to login in the game if you are a subscriber of a telecom company named Globe Telecoms. That tutorial is a way to bypass this said limitations.

Hope I answered your question right. Cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2013, 16:09   #4

ahaahahah globe pg lag ang pldt swerte ka sa kasama mong globe sya mg papanalo ahahah
Old 10/27/2013, 16:18   #5

is there anymore VPN that you know.. cuz free vpn doesnt work on me.. it says "Server Creation Failed" i cant connect to that vpn
Old 10/27/2013, 16:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by emo19th View Post
is there anymore VPN that you know.. cuz free vpn doesnt work on me.. it says "Server Creation Failed" i cant connect to that vpn
It that link in that blog doesnt work with you. Try this link

If that link doesnt work also. We have to give up with that free vpn. But I doubt that it doesnt work. You just have problem with something or with your browser.

Anyway, you can also use any other VPN as long that it can grant you the connect and disconnect button anytime you want. You can google for other VPN you can use.
Old 10/27/2013, 16:35   #7

what i mean is VPN program that you use... because free VPN client doesnt work on me.
Old 10/27/2013, 16:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by emo19th View Post
what i mean is VPN program that you use... because free VPN client doesnt work on me.
Please read carefully about my previous response. If you don't get it. I don't get you also. lol

If you're asking for a link for some other VPN programs, you can google for it.
Btw I am using the free VPN client that I linked above.
Old 10/28/2013, 05:55   #9

EPIC..!!! great blog thank you
Old 10/28/2013, 08:31   #10

still i cant make it work.. still searching for VPN..

btw. HotspotShield works for me
Old 10/28/2013, 20:12   #11

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
u must have backlink to Epvp when u post some sites
Old 11/16/2013, 12:18   #12

I think it doesn't work anymore
Old 11/27/2013, 18:46   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatersir View Post
I think it doesn't work anymore
It's still working for me.

Btw why did you said its not working for you anymore?
Old 11/04/2014, 14:06   #14

Is there a vpn that i can use to play LOLPH here outside the philippines? I am willing to pay as long as i can play with my friends. I hope anyone can help me and if there is anymore that i will need.

Tags
access, globe, limited, ph, solution