Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Custom LoL Client] Wintermint lets do it together

Old   #31

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by adusk View Post
Was bringt der client.
Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil

Greetz

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #32

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 1,891
sieht cool aus, geht das denn wirklich? hat es jmd getestet?

Old   #33

elite*gold: 0
any news?
Old   #34

**** how did I miss this? Although decompiling may be one option, another may be to use something like Microsoft Message Analyzer to see what data is being sent and the spoof a reply that the credentials are correct. However since it seems to have been taken offline, this may be much harder to do since no valid or invalid responses have been recorded from what use to be the original server.

Old   #35

elite*gold: 49
I don't know how it works but a friend linked me that. If you want bypass the login you have to deobfuscate (it's like decrypting) the client. The man said that it's an unknown obfuscation. Maybe the program owner used personal keys to obfuscate. If he did that why he couldn't use own keys? By the way, to deobfuscate it you need to find these keys and make your own deobfuscator. If you are not expert about that section, ask to someone good (I'm not interested by cryption/decryption etc.)
Old   #36

You're not going to be able to bypass it. Lots of the features of Wintermint was integrated with their databases. Stop wasting your time.

Also, Fox took it down due to legal reasons.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ıKasu™ View Post
You're not going to be able to bypass it. Lots of the features of Wintermint was integrated with their databases. Stop wasting your time.

Also, Fox took it down due to legal reasons.
I learned Riot is under Fox today
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea1234567890 View Post
I don't know how it works but a friend linked me that. If you want bypass the login you have to deobfuscate (it's like decrypting) the client. The man said that it's an unknown obfuscation. Maybe the program owner used personal keys to obfuscate. If he did that why he couldn't use own keys? By the way, to deobfuscate it you need to find these keys and make your own deobfuscator. If you are not expert about that section, ask to someone good (I'm not interested by cryption/decryption etc.)
What makes you say it's obfuscated? It decompiles just fine.
Old   #39

DONE!
I cracked a login screen. If someone interessed how to do it, add me in skype: fafera2
Im from poland
Old   #40

elite*gold: 5
safe?
Old   #41

So any news on this? I'm curious and would just like to see how this little amazing client actually runs.
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebas333 View Post
What makes you say it's obfuscated? It decompiles just fine.
.NET Reflector has problems on some methods cause of using same symbol references.
Dunno if this is a bug in reflector, but yes, nothing is encrypted or obfuscated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafera View Post
DONE!
I cracked a login screen. If someone interessed how to do it, add me in skype: fafera2
Im from poland
You'll have to emulate the full server backend from astralfoxy to use the client - a login bypass/emulation is about 1% of the full server backend.
So its kind of useless.
Old   #43

".NET Reflector has problems on some methods cause of using same symbol references.
Dunno if this is a bug in reflector, but yes, nothing is encrypted or obfuscated."

Incorrect this is crypted with flycryptor really everyone here pretends to have knowledge but cant recognize old flycryptor stubs?

Also you can bypass the dang login with a tool as simple as fiddler -.-

Or get fancy and bypass it with jumps in ollydbg

You cannot login to league with this. You however can pull up the xmpp chat and con.

Ill look through some more jumps but no direct link libraries are loaded from outside or even called from outside from a server. -.- as you guys are claiming
(want proof its called IDA pro its easy to look)

In my eyes the dev had a lot of good ideas at what MIGHT be possible with a custom client. You can do a lot by manipulating packets but you can do that with WPE pro no need for a full client.

Anyway, the dev looked like he had ideas at what might be possible without actually getting anything he claimed to work.

And as far as his "lower cpu claim" well of fin course its using no cpu or ram it only loads the dang xmpp chat!

I mean heck go run just pidgin see how much of your pc that takes.
Old   #44

Any news guys ?
Old   #45

Nice