Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Custom LoL Client] Wintermint lets do it together

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 810963963 View Post
how to use on garena sever
Not enabled yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniiker View Post
patch.exe crashes
Don't run patch.exe, run legendaryclient.exe
It has the patcher intergrated, Patch.exe is there to update the client but currently that will be done manually until I put a update website out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev- View Post
Personally I would say to finish up the project and add functionality to everything prior to fixing issues with other users.
Actually I released this because I thought I was finished, except for team queues but nobody knew the rtmp server and what it returned. Only recently some people managed to find what it returned, and I have chosen to add for features. I just want to know all the bugs which will be hopefully patched in the 3rd release

Also Kev,
this is the code for matchmaking. Only recently I learn the "com." part and the InternalName.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGoDxViRuSx View Post
But... how to actually log in?
Umm. You need to wait for it to patch then hit play
You should get
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Logical right?

-------README-------
Please Post all bugs/issues into my github

Doing this will let me code the 2nd release and fix the bugs for the 3rd release without hunting the bugs

Old   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy5641 View Post
Not enabled yet

It has the patcher intergrated, Patch.exe is there to update the client but currently that will be done manually until I put a update website out

Actually I released this because I thought I was finished, except for team queues but nobody knew the rtmp server and what it returned. Only recently some people managed to find what it returned, and I have chosen to add for features. I just want to know all the bugs which will be hopefully patched in the 3rd release

Also Kev,
this is the code for matchmaking. Only recently I learn the "com." part and the InternalName.

You should get
Logical right?

-------README-------

Doing this will let me code the 2nd release and fix the bugs for the 3rd release without hunting the bugs

Whenever a queue pops the client instantly crashes....

Old   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insensitivity View Post
Whenever a queue pops the client instantly crashes....
Please post in github next time
You must enable auto accept queue

Please People READ ME

Post in my github
Old   #184

Quote:
Please post in github next time
You must enable auto accept queue

Please People READ ME

Post in my github
People aren't about to read that because 80% of people don't search before typing, another 20% don't really even know how to compile/run it. You'd be better off creating another thread if you wanted more attention towards it, or just stop responding on here if you don't want that much attention?

Old   #185

elite*gold: 5
Why only crashes?
Old   #186

I can't see my runes pages, how to fix it?

crash in queue pop
http://i.imgur.com/XBHO31y.png
Old   #187

elite*gold: 20
Got the client working now, had to hardcode the path to the gamestate_en_US. Now the problem is that all the folders and names of the pictures are wrong. For example the splash art. The client searches the following folder: ExecuteDirectory\\Assets\\champions\\Velkoz_Splash _0.jpg", but there is no folder "championS", only a folder named "champion". Same is with all the other picture files.
Old   #188

Quote:
Not enabled yet

Also Kev,

You should get
Logical right?

-------README-------

I'm talking about wintermint, not the legendary client one you showed on the picture, anyways, where's the download lnk for legendary client?
Old   #189

legendaryclient.exe doesn't works

Old   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGoDxViRuSx View Post
But... how to actually log in?
Enter your LOL name and password to login o.O
Old   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUTL9R View Post
Got the client working now, had to hardcode the path to the gamestate_en_US. Now the problem is that all the folders and names of the pictures are wrong. For example the splash art. The client searches the following folder: ExecuteDirectory\\Assets\\champions\\Velkoz_Splash _0.jpg", but there is no folder "championS", only a folder named "champion". Same is with all the other picture files.
Eddy here.
There should be a a folder called champions in assets
Your assets folder should look like this:
http://i.imgur.com/6yEqWK5.png
try copying
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.80\deploy\assets\images
into your assets folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev- View Post
People aren't about to read that because 80% of people don't search before typing, another 20% don't really even know how to compile/run it. You'd be better off creating another thread if you wanted more attention towards it, or just stop responding on here if you don't want that much attention?
I want issues posted in here. It helps because when I go bug hunting, it is all there. I have a new bug, euw from astrionn and will be worked on because i dont have to receive all this spam on this form. In fact I have already started on this bug
Old   #192

elite*gold: 20
Thanks, manually copying the folders champions and abilities fixed the problem. The next error i got was when the client tried to start the game. The GetGameDirectory function returned nonsense, so i hardcoded my game path (it's located at G:\Games\League of Legends). Everything is working now as far as i tested it.
//EDiT: Is ist possible to invite friends for games or get invited? I don't get any invitations and it seems that i can't send them aswell.
Old   #193

I am a bit confused. People talk about LegendaryClient but its the thread for wintermint. Or ist wintermint now LegendaryClient?
Old   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janji View Post
I am a bit confused. People talk about LegendaryClient but its the thread for wintermint. Or ist wintermint now LegendaryClient?
Wintermint and Legendary are 2 different clients with different funktions both of them are down
Old   #195

Is there another Client? My Client is buggy, i cant buy champions