Ok guys, I am trying to develop an ultimate hack & bot for this game. When update released everything will be changed. Also coding language will change for efficiency. And there will be no more bugs (I hope). Please be patient.
Could you please not use the word Hack it really, like really sounds wrong.
I think you should just redirect to your thread on BoL. To be honest.
could some1 send me a link of this version you are using ? because when i click on the "up2date" link i always get version 1.5h and this only moves the mouse into to different spots on the minimap and stays afk in aram.
would be rly nice if you could send me ur versionlink that works in aram via pm
could some1 send me a link of this version you are using ? because when i click on the "up2date" link i always get version 1.5h and this only moves the mouse into to different spots on the minimap and stays afk in aram.
would be rly nice if you could send me ur versionlink that works in aram via pm
Sorry, but do you got sand in your ******?
I think the topic on BoL would been a better information resource for the people who want to use this for free. BTW BoL is free so what is expensive??? Sorry that you are not able to use the free version of BoL because you don't know how the site works or apparently how to read. I guess you think you own the world, that everything should be free for you, but no your apparently just a straight-up leecher. Do you even know who I am? I code hours and hours in my spare time to release stuff to people for free.
I really don't know how you think you can pull off that attitude and direct that complete bullshit comment to me.
Have a nice day, sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johny2311
how can i creat a account thers always a windows appearing when i want to register "username in use" what do i need to do so that i can sign up?
Gainer, Creatine, Protein Maca... 01/28/2013 - Trading - 6 Replies Vk mein Gainer noch 2,5 Kg und Creatine noch 100 Kapseln noch ein wenig Protein und Maca Kapseln 2 Packung eine ist noch ungeöffnet bei der eine wurden 3-4 raus genommen mehr nicht ca 400 Kapseln noch bei interesse einfach schreiben ;)
Da ich nicht mehr traniere verkaufe ich die
Zunehmen durch Weight Gainer? 01/01/2013 - Off Topic - 1 Replies Abend.
Ich bin 17, männlich, wiege um die 63kg und bin knapp. 1,70cm groß.
Ich selbst finde, dass ich Untergewicht habe und möchte ein bisschen Masse zunehmen.
Das Problem ist, dass ich glaub nen schnellen Stoffwechsel habe und somit schwer zunehme.
Ich esse immer Mittags und Abends, sonst zwischendurch immer extrem viel Chips, Süßigkeiten, Cola, Erdnüsse und die ganzen Dickmacher eben.
Bin auch oft in Fastfood-Restaurants und fress mich da auch zu.
Nur werde ich eben nicht dicker,...
[DEVELOPMENT RELEASE]full Automatic tournament 09/25/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 21 Replies hi,
I'm here to present my work currently under development, is an automated tournament up to 64 players using the arena as battle field
at moment I was able to test the operation for 4 player having good results, certainly the quest still has many shortcomings to be corrected but I do not have the possibility to test with 8+ players, I kindly ask if someone can look for bugs and report them . the final quest will be publicly released for all users
particularly now I'm interested the...
Frei Spenden/donate bot ! full automatic 08/04/2010 - Browsergames - 4 Replies Ich Will euch vorstellen die Ergänzung zu den Spielen des Typs pennergame.de, menelegame.pl :: Ultimate dossergame/menelgame/bumrise tools donations module / pennergame spenden