Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Full Automatic Level Gainer

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
I am sorry for all this bugs. But that version is not used. Just wait for the version 2. That will be PVP only and great. Just please wait for it. It is hard to code.

Edited first topic, v2 video has been released.

Old   #77

video doesnt work :|

Old   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
video doesnt work :|
It is being uploaded
Old   #79

Cant wait ! now now !

Old   #80

ye i also cant wait this dude would make the life of thousands of lol players so much easier to level their smurfs waiting for v2
Old   #81

looks nice at first, but...
1. what items does the bot buy?(those on teemo looked kinda bad and would most likely make allies report you)
2. why does your bot follow only 1 player and runs even back to base follow him back to the mid of the map if he died before? looks kinda botlike
3. not using a single skill all game long will definetly make other players suspicious at least if not even report you for helping enemy or something
Old   #82

1. You can set item for 3 different types. Adc, Tank and Mages. I set items for video.
2. I already changed that. Now bot will not follow anyone. It cant be detected after this feaute. It chat responding is my new plan.
3. Except some special skills bot will use all skills. Also, it will last hit heroes with skills. I saw it takes triple kill with Evelynn.

This bot is reading more then 300 address from game. So it is just the beginning and it is very powerful believe me
Old   #83

çok sağol abi.
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikenzie View Post
This bot is reading more then 300 address from game. So it is just the beginning and it is very powerful believe me
I'm trying to find the static addresses for entities myself, any ideas on how i can do this? I want to develop my own stuff aswell. You want to share some basic ideas?
Old   #85

Quote:
I'm trying to find the static addresses for entities myself, any ideas on how i can do this? I want to develop my own stuff aswell. You want to share some basic ideas?
First of all the most important thing to understand offsets and pointers. Then everything will come. Reverse Engineering is very harder than engineering. So be patient and find every pointers and offsets.

Tools (Process Hacker, Cheat Egine, MHS)

Interaction with memory language is also very important. Maybe a scripting language as v1 (AutoIt) or maybe v2 c++ and lua.

But I recommend you to take a look at AutoIt. Before going in to hard coding with c++ and memory.
Old   #86

Hehe, thankyou but the basics i know already. For example this is how i iterate through players in League of Legends:
Quote:
00000000] +108] +18] = playerEntiyList
playerEntityList] + (i * 4)]
offset for current Location X: +20.
Its just what I have found so far, i started studying LoL asm few hours ago.. IF you don't mind, can i Add you on Skype/ICQ or w'e you use? I have some more detailed question and you seem to be able to answer those. I swear i will never ask anything about code.
Old   #87

Quote:
Hehe, thankyou but the basics i know already. For example this is how i iterate through players in League of Legends:

Its just what I have found so far, i started studying LoL asm few hours ago.. IF you don't mind, can i Add you on Skype/ICQ or w'e you use? I have some more detailed question and you seem to be able to answer those. I swear i will never ask anything about code.

Yes of course zigagang is my skype username. But please let me sleep now because I am diying now I will come again in 5-6 hours. About code it is not problem. We can do it together
Old   #88

Its alright, Ill add you now and ill be back myself in about 8hours.. i have to finish some work and then watch football .. see you later ^^
Old   #89

You should add credits to my friend.
Old   #90

I have a problem, i set the screen to 1024*768 windowed mode, but as soon as it starts a game, nothing happens, it keeps pressing on some random spot over and over again, what did i do wrong

Closed Thread