Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #901
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 2
In Solo Dominion the Bot doesn't buy the boost.
could u fix it?



joko15 is offline  
Old   #902
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 19
The mode "1-30, 3v3 Twisted Treeline" is not working, the leader invites but players will not accept the invitation.


jokinvipo is offline  
Old   #903
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinvipo View Post
The mode "1-30, 3v3 Twisted Treeline" is not working, the leader invites but players will not accept the invitation.
I'm glad I didn't update since 2.4, because it's working great for 1-30 TT
Arnalow is offline  
Old   #904
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinvipo View Post
The mode "1-30, 3v3 Twisted Treeline" is not working, the leader invites but players will not accept the invitation.
I will try it out myself, i havnt done anything to change the 1-30 but if its like you say ill fix it asap.


valen is offline  
Old   #905
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 9
can this be used to farm ip on lvl 30 accounts?
boylsie is offline  
Old   #906
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
I will try it out myself, i havnt done anything to change the 1-30 but if its like you say ill fix it asap.
The problem I think is not the new version but something that I am doing wrong.
I followed all the instructions but when I try to use the 1-30, the script works only at the group leader and the players don't.
jokinvipo is offline  
Old   #907
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
hello can anyone help me? i try to do the solo dominion , but the game does not start , i did all that is written on the instructions , and i press f1 but the game does not start. It says "Step:Logging into : usr : ****** , pwd: *******
azazelgod is offline  
Old   #908
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinvipo View Post
The problem I think is not the new version but something that I am doing wrong.
I followed all the instructions but when I try to use the 1-30, the script works only at the group leader and the players don't.
Your problem doesnt describe somthing i can "Fix". Its a problem of your own, only you can get it done. GL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazelgod View Post
hello can anyone help me? i try to do the solo dominion , but the game does not start , i did all that is written on the instructions , and i press f1 but the game does not start. It says "Step:Logging into : usr : ****** , pwd: *******
is the direction to your League of legends set correct in "Settings.txt"?
If you run Vista/Win7, start TTBot as admin.
valen is offline  
Old   #909
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
Your problem doesnt describe somthing i can "Fix". Its a problem of your own, only you can get it done. GL!



is the direction to your League of legends set correct in "Settings.txt"?
If you run Vista/Win7, start TTBot as admin.
yes it worked , i had to start it as administrator , but there is a problem , in the login screen , i need to type my account? because it doesn't auto login.
Help , because when i enter my account manually it doesn't start a custom game dominion with bots
azazelgod is offline  
Old   #910
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazelgod View Post
yes it worked , i had to start it as administrator , but there is a problem , in the login screen , i need to type my account? because it doesn't auto login.
Help , because when i enter my account manually it doesn't start a custom game dominion with bots
Read first page for more info regarding this. GL!
valen is offline  
Old   #911
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
Read first page for more info regarding this. GL!
can this bot be used for ip farming on one account?
boylsie is offline  
Old   #912
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
Here is my first problem with 2.4d:

Sometimes when it play dominion and it wins/loses, the mouse cursor just goes over ''Continue'' and doesn't click it, I have 1.2 gb each and I don't think this should happen because of that.
martynaskung is offline  
Old   #913
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by martynaskung View Post
Here is my first problem with 2.4d:

Sometimes when it play dominion and it wins/loses, the mouse cursor just goes over ''Continue'' and doesn't click it, I have 1.2 gb each and I don't think this should happen because of that.
Happen to me twice today, i'll look into it -- weird O_O
valen is offline  
Old   #914
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 19
@Valen
You can me give me some tips on how can I solve my problem with the 1-30 mode?
I do everything with it is written in the instructions and I cant put the players accept the request of the leader of the group.
jokinvipo is offline  
Old   #915
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by boylsie View Post
can this bot be used for ip farming on one account?
I'm not sure but I think yes, if the xp/ip works from 1 to 30 it should be working at 30 too, but referrals gives more ip rewards but this is less safe


Arnalow is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S] Powerlevel [B] Powerlevel
Also ich suche für morgen eine Partner. Ich möchte gerne 1 Stunde auf NIU Seite gelevelt werden. Ich biete das Gleiche dann im Gegenzug also: Ich...
11 Replies - WarRock Trading
Powerlevel Bot D3D.
Status: UNDETECTED Information ------------------------------ Dopo Averlo scaricato leggete il file .txt all' interno per le istruzioni After...
10 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
How to powerlevel?
Hello! I'm playing on a private server with huge rates, and one of my friends gave me her char to powerlevel myself. How can I do this? My little...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Acc und Powerlevel
Nabend zusammen :) Habe einen acc den ich loßwerden möchte. prophecies und eotn sind dort drauf der acc ist nicht gebunden und die email addy noch...
0 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
suche powerlevel /powerlevel
hi. ich suche einen powerlevel für den server persia. wenn jemand interressiert ist einfach posten( mit preis) vielen dank!!
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.