Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #2446

elite*gold: 0
coop vs ai ip and exp was cut in half by the recent patch.

Old   #2447

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~.Bad.J0ke.~* View Post
if i use this to level one smurf on 30 that isnt a refer..will i get banned/have the chance to get banned?
Yes, but the chance is under 1%.

Old   #2448

Seems like this is the end of boting or bot story at all. They cut half of EXP and IP
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
and made something around same in dominion, but in other way. just made bot more smarter... and now you will lose every dominion match too and recive half of exp
Old   #2449

bv

guys you all have windows xp or what couse that my bot only stay in base all the time

Old   #2450

Hi, guys
My bot always restart the league after some game time and I dont know how to config the TTmonitor settings any ideas ?

Going to the brush everything is ok but isnt wait to win or loose just restarting the game after random time . I already tried with 1gb RAM and 2gb RAM its the same.
Old   #2451

Quote:
Originally Posted by igra4a12 View Post
Hi, guys
My bot always restart the league after some game time and I dont know how to config the TTmonitor settings any ideas ?
does your bot do anything ? or just restart at start because mine doing it
Old   #2452

Bot does not working now, champion just stay is base.. i hate updates.. Someone can fix this??
Old   #2453

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwrewqsda View Post
Bot does not working now, champion just stay is base.. i hate updates.. Someone can fix this??
i have this problem since yesterday
Old   #2454

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by meleeattack5 View Post
how mad are you that people would rather use this bot than your paid for?
on another note my bot broke "wouldn't detect in game" so i did a quick fix hope it works for everyone else that stopped working. I think the ping img's changed in game so that just had to be switched around. All files are the exact same as the upload on page 230 by RickiRoo except TTbot>img>ingame.bmp
works on dominion mode for sure [Games will be lost since bots are smarter now by the look of it]
LOL, that is a joke right, mad because of people using TTBOT? I was one of the first guys congrats the developer and even helping him by telling that he shoulded put some modes in his bot.

Too bad that after 1 year I created the NHC BOT they finally fixed the bug of the AI bots, and also fixed the XP/IP gain bug of the TT map that the OP "found" and released the TTBot for that.

So in 1 patch they fixed both bugs (1 released by me, and 1 released by TTBOT).

Too bad that people use TTbot and not NHC Bot? not really I'm not a greedy person and I don't want that all world have the bot I made. There is plenty bots out there.

Only who wants uses the NHCBOT I don't push nobody to use it since I don't care at all. I care more about refs and powerleveling.

Selling my bot it's a chance to people have a decent bot to use it and always updated and not just have discontinued projects like this one or loletal.

I even tell people that have no money and ask me for a bot I say them go try TTbot.

If you have money and want a "better" bot then you can choose to pay for it or not.
Old   #2455

elite*gold: 413
thx
Old   #2456

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy94217 View Post
does your bot do anything ? or just restart at start because mine doing it
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwrewqsda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igra4a12 View Post
Hi, guys

Going to the brush everything is ok but isnt wait to win or loose just restarting the game after random time . I already tried with 1gb RAM and 2gb RAM its the same.

There seems to be a lot of people in this thread who can't get it working... not sure why. Yes the old bot is semi-broken after 3.7. It logs in and creates games but doesn't move champs, and gets disconnected due to inactivity.

Right now this works fine. Some of the settings may not be required, but for anyone having trouble to get it working, follow this.
  • Follow this for proper VM setup (just use different bot obviously): .
    I run xp pro on VMware, 512mb RAM per "machine", running 3-4 at once. Plain blue (default) background, windows updates turned off etc to prevent any sort of popups during the game.
    I was having some problems with VMware automatically resizing the desktop to a different resolution. If this happens, do this for each VM you're using:
    Code:
    View -> Autosize -> Center Guest
  • Use the bot posted by meleeattack5 on page 245 (). Has been updated to work with 3.7 and moves characters properly.
  • Set graphics options & res as per the readme, usual stuff. Set windowed mode to "Borderless", and all graphics options to the lowest.
  • Fill account.txt, and possibly change currAcc.txt to contain the first account to level also (not sure if this is required, if you do this make sure you remove this first account from account.txt).
  • Bot settings: Solo dominion (3v3). Erase the player invite text box below so it's blank. On "Optz", set to 5 sec delay, all boxes checked and appropriate level selected (I use 10).
  • In Settings.txt, fill in the dir. Quotation marks not required. Here is mine:

Code:
    dir=C:\Riot Games\League of Legends
  • In TTMonitorSettings.txt, set the options to:
    Code:
    OutOfGame=100
    Code:
    InGame=999
    I found that if using the default settings in that file, that the bot would 'timeout' during a game and restart itself, then would not reconnect to the game in progress. Set to the above settings and it works fine and completes games properly.

Then just open bot and "F1" and don't touch anything. Should start fine and LoL client should become the active window. Sometimes bot needs to be restarted by pressing "F1" if connection times out, or client crashes. But if everything goes properly, it is fully automated. Also after a patch you need to manually click the "Accept" buttons on the terms and conditions popups.

Yes, you will now lose games after the patch and get less xp, don't think anyone can fix that. But at least this bot is functional if you set it up properly. Hopefully this helps someone.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2457

I couldnt solve the problem , man can it be coused by win 7 ?
Old   #2458

so no more wins on dominion?
Old   #2459

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlapeiro View Post
Yeah.. Bots (those of the game) have new script. If your champion stay in bush they going to take points and u lose.
Old   #2460

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlapeiro View Post
still better than nothing.

Closed Thread