Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #2341

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

Im using VMware, of course, with 2 VM and the pc himself. I need 1 bot for each account right ? i saw here that we should change settings, and i wanted to know which ones should i do. and the last and better bot here posted is TTBot v2.5e right ?

Regards...

Old   #2342

idk why the bot doesnt work for me after the new patch ??

he stop working on map chose ??? can someone make update on this bot PLS !!

Old   #2343

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTTA View Post
idk why the bot doesnt work for me after the new patch ??

he stop working on map chose ??? can someone make update on this bot PLS !!
there are tons of bot updates a few pages earlier, eg the one on page 230..
Old   #2344

Will u get banned for using this bot just to lvl up accounts ?

Old   #2345

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpn View Post
Will u get banned for using this bot just to lvl up accounts ?
A lot of people used this bot and they're fine, the problem isn't the bot, but referrals, if riot suspect you for abusing it your account can get banned.
Old   #2346

elite*gold: 3
is it normal that you lose 3 vs 3 Co-Op?
Old   #2347

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
If you are wondering about fresh accounts getting no RP at lvl 3: A bug/glitch happened where you could add unlimited RP. They won't give out those lvl 3 RP until they fixed it.
Source:reddit
Old   #2348

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
If you are wondering about fresh accounts getting no RP at lvl 3: A bug/glitch happened where you could add unlimited RP. They won't give out those lvl 3 RP until they fixed it.
Source:reddit
This is the answer that I want! Thanks very much!
Old   #2349

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiroo View Post
Yeah the 1 i uploaded on 230 was working fine last i knew, but i havent been doing solo games lately so i dunno if its still working but i think it should be.
hi there, i'm new here. i downloaded yours on 230 and it works except you have to replace the ingame.bmp, otherwise when it gets into game it just sits at fountain and you get dc'd for afk.

do you know whats the fastest way to get to level 30? my acc is 16 so it can only get limited exp from custom solo dominion...

also, it loses every game. is this the way it's supposed to be? it just walks my champ over to underneath their bottom point and sits there and dies.

first post says eta 5-8 days for 1-30...is this still achievable?
Old   #2350

I made everything in this adobe guide but problem is im not having a key and if I want to use the "Power" button it says to me to enter the key also if I press F1 i have to login after I login Im waiting infront of the "Play " button it doesnt do anything .. does I have to start the game or ?
Old   #2351

alany: You need to run co-op 3v3 after lvl 15...and you need XP boost to level faster, there's nothing else that would help you powerlevel.

iShine: key? try another version and check the settings file before running (especially the path to game)... in fact how it works: you run main and monitor, press F1, it starts LoL, logs in and starts the game...wins on dominion, loses on co-op
Old   #2352

Quote:
Originally Posted by alany611 View Post
hi there, i'm new here. i downloaded yours on 230 and it works except you have to replace the ingame.bmp, otherwise when it gets into game it just sits at fountain and you get dc'd for afk.

do you know whats the fastest way to get to level 30? my acc is 16 so it can only get limited exp from custom solo dominion...

also, it loses every game. is this the way it's supposed to be? it just walks my champ over to underneath their bottom point and sits there and dies.

first post says eta 5-8 days for 1-30...is this still achievable?
There estimations from what ppl have gotten from using it i guess and yes the walking over to there turret and dieing is what the bots made to do.
Old   #2353

Ty now its work Ok !! Ty so much !! Who need to download the bot go to page 230 - till 233 and find there to download it its work good !
Old   #2354

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcapoe View Post
alany: You need to run co-op 3v3 after lvl 15...and you need XP boost to level faster, there's nothing else that would help you powerlevel.

iShine: key? try another version and check the settings file before running (especially the path to game)... in fact how it works: you run main and monitor, press F1, it starts LoL, logs in and starts the game...wins on dominion, loses on co-op
Ok untill here I got it but how do I use it with vmware to open more then 1 clint? I got vmware also I did all steps , but need I just "open power" and press on "Main" F1? Then it logins all 3 or what ?
Old   #2355

is someone still using 3 vs 3 to up 3 acc to lvl 30?

can someone share the settings with me?

Closed Thread