Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #1936

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyprobg View Post
nhcoohrh , bro why u continue spam in ttbot thread and make advertise ,when u have ur own bot thread ?
Also your bot is good , but if u think your bot is the best , because you steal few ideas from other league of legends bots , gathered them together and want money for that, u are wrong ....
[No offense to you too , and please stop spam TTbot thread , this thread is for TTbot not for NHC. Have a nice day]
Well mate this is not blackmarket, i'm not advertising... my signature shows my services of Power level and Ref service yes but this is allowed by the forum...

If you dont like my signature complain to the admins... that doesn't mean I can give my thoughts and answer when someone speaks about me or my project..

I was one of the first guys to answer in this thread, and was happy by see other project.

When you say I stole some ideas I guess you mean 3v3 TT, this was already proposed to me by other guys before valen release his bot because they were running slow machines, i didn't do it because no time.

Yes valen have credit for doing a free bot and release first that mode.. however if you say I stole "ideas" you forget the main "trick" for the refs and its what all people do or big part.. the dominion win 3v3...

In the begin I told valen to do it, he was not so willing to do it but then he use it.. If I was a guy like or valen I was saying "oohh you steal my idea!!" like you did now and valen did before... but that was only pathetic...

So don't say I stole ideas, that mode was already suggested to me before and even if not.. ttbot its stealing modes of the NHC BOT.. what is the major mode used for all people...

I was the first guy to release a bot that wins games on this forum... so my bot was different the others and yes my work have a small price.. thats why its still running after 9 months.. and its not discontinued like this bot and others..

So saying I win money stealing others ideas It's complety wrong.. I didn't steal nothing and if I win money it's because i work for it..and everybody its free to ask what they want..

And one more thing fanboy, i'm not spamming I was answering to He-Solares when he ask what its the difference between two BOTS.. I answered him with my knowledge and justify it with details..

Instead of you just say it's best and don't tell why and give wrong information that have more functions when have less..

Does TTbot have dominion 5v5 COOP vs ai? guess not..

So you can fool fresh guys here giving wrong info.. but you don't fool me.. and sorry by saying the truth.. no offence ofc.. I think you do a good job answering all the people and you should keep it like that..

But you have wrong idea of my person, what is sad for me.. you see me as a bad person that only want to win money.. I'm a guy that gives others ways to win money.. lot of people use my bot to sell refs and accs.. and I publish the trick to win games very easy with this bot..

I coulded kept only for me and do my service with my own bot.. But I decided to share it so other free bots used also like ULB and loletal and now TTBOT...

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1937

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogrod View Post
just a try to fix champ selected error...
doesnt work , i think it should work if u could to smth like put coordinates for every bot too choose only 1 champion and always the same.Like first nonrandom free champion then 2nd bot 2nd free champion etc.

Old   #1938

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmasherPT View Post
Hey, my computer randomly restarts windows when using the BOT, any sugestions?
Thanks.
WTF??? Never Happen to me ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by btanreb View Post
How many you have RAM on your virtual machine? I have 768 RAM for Windows XP and League of Legends, this is correct or no?
This RAM shoud be enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Hello again ,
About the "stolen ideas" i was not talking only for Twisted Treeline... , but that doesn't matter
As for "trick" for winning dominion games - yes ,you was first for realising it on this forum and creating bot with that method , but it was released in other forums too.
About "discontinued like this bot and others.." ,
First of all , this bot is not discontinued nogrod take care for the bot (for now) , but if he stop some1 other will continue the bot ( if no one want , i will ) so this bot will never "die".
About Loletal and ULB. No one want to continue loletal 2.0 so yeah , its discontinued . As for ULB i do never used it so can't say anything about it.
Now , about my "wrong information". I do not give wrong information , because TTbot realy have few advantages to NHC.
"Does TTbot have dominion 5v5 COOP vs ai? guess not.."
Who need 5v5 CO OP vs AI ? Most of the users will only level up 1 account to level 30... only small part of the users will do power leveling services...
And one last thing , about my view of you. Yeah , i might have wrong viewing of your person ,but who knows ...
P.S:Let's stop spam the whole TTbot thread with not needed information for other people
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1939

I don't understand one thing. I have in option VM that RAM is 900MB for one. My computer (windows 7) use 1.6GB. When I power on VM and LoL is play that use RAM is 3.0GB. So that is double uses.
This is correct situation when I choose 900MB for VM and in the reality VM use 1.4GB (not 900MB)?

Old   #1940

hmmm hab da ein prob eig leuft der bot perfekt soweit aber sobald ein champ schon gewählt wurde bekommt man eine error msg alles schön und gut das game startet trozdem und die bots machen ihren job aber sobald das game zuende is und man in den scorescreen kommt steht da immernoch die error msg hero was already been taken und dan macht der bot garnix mehr solange bis ich selber die msg weggemacht habe bei den bots und den bot nochmal neugestartet habe dan gehts wieder 1-2 rounds und dan das selbe problem immer und immer wieder er drückt die msg nicht weg woran könnte das liegen jemand ne lösung parat? gebe auch gerne thx dafür weg
habe auch schon die delays per VM auf 6-10-14 sec gestellt obwohl es net nötig is habe 0 lags oderso aber bringt anscheint garnix immer selbes prob hoffe jemand kann helfen
ansonsten muß ich wohl selber nen autoit script schreiben was alle 5 mins auf die posi des errors auf ok drückt oder den error button erkennt sobald er kommt damit die bots wieder von alleine weiter laufen aber das wolte ich mir eig ersparen deswegen frage ich lieber erstmal nach weil bei euch scheint es ja auch zulaufen

EDIT : Hab es hinbekommen hab mir einfach selber ein script geschrieben was den error hero was already been taken wegdrückt seitdem leuft es anscheint

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

habe da au noch ein prob was aber nicht alzuwichtig is wer schon froh wen der fehler oben weg wäre dan muß ich net immer selber eingreifen und fixen

wie kann man den XP-Boost Coordinate Checker bY ShAdYpRo eig nutzen wen ich ihn starte und dan den bot starte und F1 drücke passiert garnix es startet der XP-Boost Coordinate Checker zwar aber der bot startet nicht drück ich nochmal F1 bekommt das xp ding ein error und der bot startet trozdem wieder nicht jemand auch dafür ne lösung was ich da wieder falsch mache? XD

lg
Old   #1941

Quote:
I don't understand one thing. I have in option VM that RAM is 900MB for one. My computer (windows 7) use 1.6GB. When I power on VM and LoL is play that use RAM is 3.0GB. So that is double uses.
This is correct situation when I choose 900MB for VM and in the reality VM use 1.4GB (not 900MB)?
I'm not sure i understand your problem , but VM won't take more than given ram ( in your situation 900mb ) . It may take few mb's for the software you use to power on virtual machines but not that much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliath View Post
Sorry bro , can't help you . I do not understand german language :/
Hope someone answer you , and help you with your problem.

Quote:
just a try to fix champ selected error...
nogrod , what about a popup check after match done , that idea come to me when i saw the image from the guy above my post
Old   #1942

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyprobg View Post
I'm not sure i understand your problem , but VM won't take more than given ram ( in your situation 900mb ) . It may take few mb's for the software you use to power on virtual machines but not that much...
(...)
Yea, you good understand me but this is true. I have 900MB for VM but in the reality is it 1.4GB. I don't know what happend.

I have:
Intel® Core™ i7 2670QM (2,20 GHz, 6 MB L3 Cache)
6 GB DDR3 (4 GB x 1 + 2 GB x 1)
and how many TTBOT I can run on it in theory? In practical I can run x2 TTBOT and RAM uses is 5.2GB/6.0GB.
Old   #1943

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 109/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,077
doesnt continue ingame, 1024x768 , borderless ;x

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #1944

@sLy try to reset hud

okay tried to check for champ error at the end of the game...

Edit: forgot something in .39
Attached Files
File Type: rar TTBot v2.6.0.40.rar (755.7 KB, 43 views)
Old   #1945

i'll try

but it restarts exactly at game start, and doesnt press reconnect ;x

After HUD reset it works, i hope that it will not restart, because i have to restart the whole game/bot :X
Old   #1946

Quote:
@sLy try to reset hud

okay tried to check for champ error at the end of the game...

Edit: forgot something in .39
yo fast feedback , first run and 1 bot stuck also is it possible smth liek this

put coordinates for every bot too choose only 1 champion and always the same.Like first nonrandom free champion then 2nd bot 2nd free champion etc.
Old   #1947

But theres still an error, if it restarts, it doesnt click reconnect, so if u let it farm trough the night, but ~1min after u go afk it reconnect, u got nothing the whole night ;x
Old   #1948

does not buy xp boost somehow
Old   #1949

Quote:
Originally Posted by kambodzanczyk View Post
yo fast feedback , first run and 1 bot stuck also is it possible smth liek this

put coordinates for every bot too choose only 1 champion and always the same.Like first nonrandom free champion then 2nd bot 2nd free champion etc.
I think trying to close the popup windows at the end of the game will be more easy , because your idea is hard to do and might cause more bugs ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sLy´ View Post
But theres still an error, if it restarts, it doesnt click reconnect, so if u let it farm trough the night, but ~1min after u go afk it reconnect, u got nothing the whole night ;x
sLy bro , increase the TTMonitur timer "InGame" and "OutOfGame" in the picture above i can see 4/5 .. that mean it dont have enought time to detect you are in game and it will restart ... change 5min to somthing like 10min
and 25min to something like 30-40min... then should not restard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsas View Post
does not buy xp boost somehow
Give more details please .. with only "the bot dont buy xp boost" i can't help you ...
Does it click on wrong tab [runes,bundles, etc.] ?
Does it detect you have 400rp and try to open shop or just skip buying boost ?
Etc. few more info about your problem...

Quote:
Yea, you good understand me but this is true. I have 900MB for VM but in the reality is it 1.4GB. I don't know what happend.

I have:
Intel® Core™ i7 2670QM (2,20 GHz, 6 MB L3 Cache)
6 GB DDR3 (4 GB x 1 + 2 GB x 1)
and how many TTBOT I can run on it in theory? In practical I can run x2 TTBOT and RAM uses is 5.2GB/6.0GB.
How much CPU you have when run the 2 VM ?
Btw, decrease the RAM ... 900mb is good but u can run the VM with lower ram try use 724MB

And one last question , did you have SSD or HDD ?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1950

In the option of VM I have that use 1 CPU and 900RAM.
I have disc SAMSUNG HN-M101MBB. I think it is HDD.

Closed Thread