Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tool] Helper Tool (LOLHT Lite) 3.2

Closed Thread

Old   #901

elite*gold: 0
Just tried it. Worked like a charm, perfect

EDIT: What does the DrawSkillshots option do? Couldn't find anything about it in ur post.

Old   #902

Shoes you a line, where teh Skillshot will go to.

just works for things like Lee, Blitzgrab etc.

Varus q for example wont be shown right.

Old   #903

For the next version can you add a option for change hotkey F9 please ? Because Bot of Legend need press F9 per moment and it's not compatible when i launch Bol + Helper Tool. Thanks

When you can update Helper Tool Lite please ?
Old   #904

Does the line function as a more accurate version of the normal skillshotindicator? Or does it instantly show where the enemies' skillshots are going to?

Old   #905

Try it.

I dunno the other thing, you mentioned.
For me its fine, to dodge some things, like cait q, Lee q, etc.
Old   #906

Hey i got a problem :/ When i play Udyr and want to 'try out' Spirit Guard Udyr (the special legendary one), it happens to me that after using one ability (the first of the game i use) the Skin Graphics change to Default Skin and i dont see Cooldowns anymore (its like every ability is anytime ready, even when i just used one of them -.-). I then need to turn off the Program and restart LoL Client to see my Cooldowns again, but then i havent got the Stuff from the Program ingame anymore. I recently uninstalled and installed again, but it didnt help me anyways. Pls fix this or help me!
Edit : I just tried out Primal Udyr and the same thing happens to me.. Pls help fast!!
Old   #907

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kollegah_der_Boss View Post
Hey i got a problem :/ When i play Udyr and want to 'try out' Spirit Guard Udyr (the special legendary one), it happens to me that after using one ability (the first of the game i use) the Skin Graphics change to Default Skin and i dont see Cooldowns anymore (its like every ability is anytime ready, even when i just used one of them -.-). I then need to turn off the Program and restart LoL Client to see my Cooldowns again, but then i havent got the Stuff from the Program ingame anymore. I recently uninstalled and installed again, but it didnt help me anyways. Pls fix this or help me!
Edit : I just tried out Primal Udyr and the same thing happens to me.. Pls help fast!!
versuchs mal mit anderen champs...wenns bei denen auch so ist machst du etwas falsch...
und hast du es in einem normalen match oder in einem custom game getestet?
Old   #908

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabra_91 View Post
versuchs mal mit anderen champs...wenns bei denen auch so ist machst du etwas falsch...
und hast du es in einem normalen match oder in einem custom game getestet?
bei jedem anderen champ klappt alles fehlerfrei ich benutze das Programm ja auch schon ein bisschen länger.. ich habe halt nur letztens angefangen udyr zu spielen und es ist auch der einzige champ bei dem das so ist :/
Edit : In Ranked und auch im Custom und im Aram.
Old   #909

elite*gold: 100
dann warte auf den nächsten patch und versuch es dann erneut
Old   #910

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeansGodly View Post
It´s a little off topic, but can it be that when I load LOLHT that my framerate drops? Before I was having around 110-130, but after the installation it´s around 30-45 while running. It´s a difference that´s really more discouraging than actually helping me. Anyone else with this "problem"?
Same happens to me, but well it's reasonable by the time my Laptop sucks. So if you guys could give me any advice how to increase my FPS while using LOLHT I' d really appreciate it. Also, is there any way/program to hide LOLHT from my active tasks/processes so it won't be able to be detected?Or is it impossible to be detected and I'm being paranoid not using it but only in customs to check it? Thanks in advance!
Old   #911

The process being detected shouldn't be a problem as the .exe is renamed to a random combination of letters.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #912

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBERE View Post
Same happens to me, but well it's reasonable by the time my Laptop sucks. So if you guys could give me any advice how to increase my FPS while using LOLHT I' d really appreciate it.
try the razor game booster, i have had success with that improving my game on some of my slower machines.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #913

I've been using it for a couple of days and it works perfectly! The only problem is that today the skin tester stopped working, it doesn't open the skin selection window, even if i press f7, anyone knows how to fix it?
Old   #914

is xzone reactor down?
Old   #915

Looks like it

Closed Thread