Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] SXLBOT

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tman8297 View Post
The bot wont enter in a summoner name when asked after logging into a brand new account. is this something i have to do manually or is it not designed to do this?
The bot should do it automatically. Did you wait a few seconds to see if it worked? Which version of the bot are you using and is your LoL in English?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk999 View Post
The bot should do it automatically. Did you wait a few seconds to see if it worked? Which version of the bot are you using and is your LoL in English?
Old   #34

Quote:
I am using D, and lol is in english. will try with c as well.
D v1.01? I haven't tested v1.01 with brand new accounts yet. I'll do that now. If D v1.0 then please add me on skype: sxlbot. I need to see exactly where its going derp.

EDIT:
i see the problem. its a timer issue, probably due to the login que. the bot takes 10 seconds to check for a new account after login. i guess i'll just have to increase the time. and v1.01 works fine with new accounts as well.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk999 View Post
D v1.01? I haven't tested v1.01 with brand new accounts yet. I'll do that now. If D v1.0 then please add me on skype: sxlbot. I need to see exactly where its going derp.
Old   #36

Quote:
Just added you but you arent on. Im using C and D 1.01, looks like C works and D doesnt. It gets hung up on naming your summoner.
Check out v1.02 (both C and D). Fixed the timer issue. And thank you for your help over Skype. I fixed it by making the time longer, but I am looking for a faster, more elegant solution.

EDIT:
Never mind 1.02. Got some more bugs to work out. Update in half an hour. Testing it now.

EDIT2:
Updated to v1.03. Was able to test from New account to lvl 5 on multiple VMs without any problem. Need more time to do thorough test to lvl 10. But it should be fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

looking forward to test this out
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Ofc it does, I already made the calculations from 1-10lvl.

I will not count BT because it's equal to all modes its about 30 minutes.

TCS Losing to lvl 10 you need:

78 Games x 10 minutes each (include loading time) = about 16h

TCS winning to lvl 10 you need:

27 Games x 21-22 minutes each (including loading time) = about 10H

Still since my machine is overload, the bot sometimes work as not expected. I should not lost any game.
What settings are you using for your "winning bot" ?

Are you playing 1v1? cause 21-22 minutes sounds like your bot is just going around the map in circles and takes the points, while the enemy bot does the same. Have you tried to set a winning ingame bot? the actual bot usually goes bottom lane in a 2v2...Ive played around with it yesterday and noticed that "melee" bots usually loose out of stupidity because they farm while being poked down by the "ranged" ones.

Swain looked like a promising bot for the "winning team" he actually took one of the enemy bots down (Ashe, Sivir) while fighting 1v2 in one situation when I manually played one account to 10...I will look into it, maybe it can help you out...not with winning as you seem to have that part covered, but with lowering the actual game time.

In regard to the topic:

Can you terminate the explorer.exe or does your bot "need" it for some reason? would be a nice little gimmick to lower memory usage.
Old   #39

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
1280 x 960 need more video by 50% then 1024 768 and more resource GPU

this bot win?
Old   #40

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by muk-as View Post

this bot win?
Yest that's true you shoulded did the bot on 1024x768. It's more standard resolution .

And no Muk-as this SXLBOT doesn't win.

But my "NHC" bot wins when I don't have bugs. Today I got a fatal error on array.

Have to google it what was that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black~EviL323 View Post
i can obviously see that you're the one who played this 2 games because there's a big diffrence between the win&lose game scores..

Here you can see tonights performance. And no I don't have time to play against bots during the night lol.

@back to topic.

I suggest srk999 to be carefull when says helps on skype. You will be crouded of people asking you stupid questions.

Just say read the FAQ and post errors on post

That's just and advice.
Old   #41

it working, but i had new problem, when i play classic, or dominion and the game ends, I have error : "lol stop work"
Old   #42

Mine does nothing on the part when it started the tutorial and the continue button. Nothing happens I waited 10 minutse, nothing.
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomekxs View Post
it working, but i had new problem, when i play classic, or dominion and the game ends, I have error : "lol stop work"
Sounds like an unrelated error. Please try out v1.03. If it doesn't solve the problem, I can take a look. Please PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king123321 View Post
Mine does nothing on the part when it started the tutorial and the continue button. Nothing happens I waited 10 minutse, nothing.
Please check v1.03. I updated it after a night of test run on multiple VMs. It is much more stable now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk-as View Post
this bot win?
You see, the size of the lol launcher screen is 1280*800. if your desktop res is smaller, the launcher window gets shrunk and causes all kinds of problems. 1280*960 is to be safe, because don't forget the start menu bar at the bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
I suggest srk999 to be carefull when says helps on skype. You will be crouded of people asking you stupid questions.

Just say read the FAQ and post errors on post

That's just and advice.
Thank you. I made the Skype account for the sole purpose of this bot. I am not gonna accept invites unless they contact me via PM first and have their username in invite.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #44

tried last version. Anyway at log screen bot didnt do anything. 1368*760*32 bit
accounts ini from working ulb so it s not empty
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhecjd View Post
tried last version. Anyway at log screen bot didnt do anything. 1368*760*32 bit
accounts ini from working ulb so it s not empty
You really made my day and put a huge smile on my face *no sarcasm*. Please read the opening post carefully and see the tutorial video.

Here are the two things that are wrong with your setup:
1. Windows Desktop resolution must be above or equal to 1280*960, since 1280*960 is the minimum resolution. You met the 1280 (x-axis) part, but not the 960 (y-axis) part.
2. Put the folder “!SXLBOT” in your C: drive. It should be: C:\!SXLBOT\res\accounts.txt, and so on. The bot is not made to handle accounts.txt in any other folder.

If you still need help please PM me. I'll help you over Skype.

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread