Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] SXLBOT

Discussion on [Bot] SXLBOT within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/17/2012, 20:20   #16

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by srk999 View Post
That sounds impressive. For TCS my loserbot takes 12-13 hours on average to reach lvl 10. Didn't check it in Classic mode.
Don't waste time with classic losing games, TCS will be more efficient always.

I have a question about this bot, do you kill the client and restart, or just w8 for stats and create new game without logout?

I was wondering if this is better, avoid some waiting queue times.

srk999 please add me on skype, so I could try to make a bot using your tool, to see if it's faster/better than autoit
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 20:47   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Don't waste time with classic losing games, TCS will be more efficient always.

I have a question about this bot, do you kill the client and restart, or just w8 for stats and create new game without logout?

I was wondering if this is better, avoid some waiting queue times.

srk999 please add me on skype, so I could try to make a bot using your tool, to see if it's faster/better than autoit
For some reason i was having trouble with "w8 for stats and create new game without logout", so I went the "close client and restart" way. But now that I have more experience I'll give it a try. It will most certainly reduce the time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 21:07   #18

I have problem with bot, when i need to search the file lol.launcher.admin i can only search folders not files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 21:11   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomekxs View Post
I have problem with bot, when i need to search the file lol.launcher.admin i can only search folders not files.
I believe the dialogue box says: Select the folder containing lol.launcher.admin.exe

So... just select the folder containing lol.launcher.admin.exe
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 21:29   #20

i know that, but selected folder, and all shutdowned. Nothing appears.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 21:53   #21

Quote:
i know that, but selected folder, and all shutdowned. Nothing appears.
Please see if your path is correct. If not, please correct it in lolpath.txt in the res folder. Example path:
Quote:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.admin.exe
I'll make a tutorial video for it you want.

EDIT:
I see the problem. The name of the folder in C: must be !SXLBOT. I'll update the file. Thanks for bringing this up.

EDIT2:
Updated
Also video added to opening post.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 22:50   #22

no problem ^^
Edit1
i had new problem, when i run this, bot don't click "play" or other (doing nothing), i changed settings ingame, windows resolution, and don't work:/ i think there is some wrong with Recommended to run in a VM environment ( i don't know how to run this) Can you help me, please?

OKAY WORKING ! THX
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2012, 00:35   #23

Quote:
no problem ^^
Edit1
i had new problem, when i run this, bot don't click "play" or other (doing nothing), i changed settings ingame, windows resolution, and don't work:/ i think there is some wrong with Recommended to run in a VM environment ( i don't know how to run this) Can you help me, please?

OKAY WORKING ! THX
If you are running this into your main OS you can't use your PC while it is running. I can't find it now, but there is a very good guide on setting up VM machines for LoLEtal. My VMs were already setup for LoLEtal, so it was convenient to use same environment when making this bot.
Also, the bot checks for errors after it starts. So there is a ~10s-15s delay between when the bot starts and clicks on Play button.

Edit:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2012, 00:42   #24

Seems now 1st post looks much more informative. gj
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2012, 01:03   #25

Quote:
Works in different resolutions, this could mean less buggy for some ppl that could not put working the ULB.

But in terms of features seams similar.

My BOT wins games xD however, still buggy. have to implement more check routines.

i can obviously see that you're the one who played this 2 games because there's a big diffrence between the win&lose game scores..
Old 05/18/2012, 01:12   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekomimibadik View Post
Seems now 1st post looks much more informative. gj
Thank you. This is my first ever release on a forum. I am learning as I go. Feedbacks like yours really help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black~EviL323 View Post
i can obviously see that you're the one who played this 2 games because there's a big diffrence between the win&lose game scores..
OFFTOPIC
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2012, 01:42   #27

clicked play button, after that nothing. No login no pass=(
Old 05/18/2012, 01:56   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhecjd View Post
clicked play button, after that nothing. No login no pass=(
Which version are you using? 1.0 or 1.01?
Please check your accounts.txt in the res folder and make sure its not empty.
Other than that, without more detailed info, I can't think of any reason for the bot to be stuck at login screen. Language maybe? The bot does check for the word "Login". Please let me know if you could fix it. If not, we'll work together to fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2012, 02:05   #29

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black~EviL323 View Post
Like I said my bot is buggy, the games lost before was with ULB.

So you see the difference. The bot always win, he just looses when It misses some steps in game.

That makes part of the debug. I already showned more pics on other thread, I really don't need to prove nothing.

It's still an unfinished bot so. Take the SXLBOT if you have issues with ULB/LoLetal since it's made with another software, could have different behaviour.
Old 05/18/2012, 02:11   #30

Quote:
Like I said my bot is buggy, the games lost before was with ULB.

So you see the difference. The bot always win, he just looses when It misses some steps in game.

That makes part of the debug. I already showned more pics on other thread, I really don't need to prove nothing.

It's still an unfinished bot so. Take the SXLBOT if you have issues with ULB/LoLetal since it's made with another software, could have different behaviour.
Thanks for the plug bro. You can be sure that there is no one looking forward to your bot as much as I am.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread