Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] SXLBOT

Closed Thread

Old   #196

elite*gold: 65
do you got caps lock on?

Old   #197

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus19 View Post
do you got caps lock on?
Tried it with and without on the vm and it didn't work, on my comp it worked without caps.

Old   #198

Bug report 3:

Failure during Run
File: SXLBOT2.EXE
Step: 211
Action: "Click on Image"

This was an attempt to buy the XP boost with the setting on hyperExp=No, so the 3day boost.
Old   #199

How does this acc creator work. I fill in my reflink, number of accounts and then the ref site opens and nothing happens. am i supposed to define the name and pass anywhere before?

Old   #200

how to fix it ?
Old   #201

On the account creator it changed my resolution on its own, and 2 I had to reboot it locked up my computer /w a black screen. 3rd reboot it just locked up and 4th it's working now.
Also, it only makes 1 account for me at a time.
Old   #202

Edit:
Mm the questions start about the account creator...

I'm testing it...
Using chrome (ie didn't work 4 me, sends typed capatcha and then refreshes it :\ )
Using chrome it will not complete all accounts so need to go to the tabs and re-do the capatcha's.
All accounts are saved in the accts file no matter if the capatcha's completed or not.
Referral link for those who open it to many times is located and can be changed in the sxlsa file.. it looks like this
[config]
reflink4234234.23................blalbla
Old   #203

do i need upgrade my os because i am getting this error ? because this happened several times

i think it is my os fault but what i need to fix ?
Old   #204

Bot is working great, so I really thank you for all effort you put into. Only problem I have is when I turn off bot and wanna play lol myself, when I enter client name of bot shows in left top corner, when I enter in game, all settings are bot settings.. all settings are kinda ****** up for me, and I need to edit settings each time I login to LOL. I try to taskkill.exe and it shows message, but after i enter my lol its still same bot settings.
Old   #205

The account creator worked fine for me using chrome, all I had to do was enter captchas and it went pretty smoothly.
Old   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
How does this acc creator work. I fill in my reflink, number of accounts and then the ref site opens and nothing happens. am i supposed to define the name and pass anywhere before?
If it isn't working for you at the moment, don't use it. I am working on making it better. Hopefully someone will release a real account creator by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLT12 View Post
do i need upgrade my os because i am getting this error ? because this happened several times

i think it is my os fault but what i need to fix ?
It looks like LoL is having trouble connecting to server. Most probably a known issue in the LoL community. Google it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anes123 View Post
Bot is working great, so I really thank you for all effort you put into. Only problem I have is when I turn off bot and wanna play lol myself, when I enter client name of bot shows in left top corner, when I enter in game, all settings are bot settings.. all settings are kinda fucked up for me, and I need to edit settings each time I login to LOL. I try to taskkill.exe and it shows message, but after i enter my lol its still same bot settings.
I highly suggest you run this bot in a VM, even if your PC can run only one VM. The bot automates a lot of things so that you don't have to do them manually, one of which is optimization of LoL's resource use. Playing LoL in lowest graphics is fine for bots, but not fine for human players. So, don't use the bot in your main machine anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbaker01 View Post
The account creator worked fine for me using chrome, all I had to do was enter captchas and it went pretty smoothly.
The captcha thing is a little screwed up. I am looking for a work-around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIV0413 View Post
On the account creator it changed my resolution on its own, and 2 I had to reboot it locked up my computer /w a black screen. 3rd reboot it just locked up and 4th it's working now.
Also, it only makes 1 account for me at a time.
Totally new to this problem. The account creator, just like the bot itself, is meant to run in a VM.

If you guys want I can provide you with exe that will set your display to desired resolution. For example, I use 1440x900 in my VM when I am working on the bot, because it gives me more space to work with. So I made a tiny exe that sets the resolution to 1440x900 on demand. So if you want such exe just post your desired resolution, color, frequency, example- 1440x900, 32bit, 60Hz. I'll post it in following updates.

Quote:
A few more bugs (on 2.16):

Failure During Run

Step: 299

(This stopped in the middle of adding bots on to both teams)

Also, it seems that the bot currently just skips BT, even with the config files saying BT=yes. It starts right into doing dominion customs. I realize it's experimental, just letting you know that it doesn't quite work yet, at least not for me.

Would it be possible to allow an option to have errors not stop the program from running and cause it just to restart? Or would this result in everyone not submitting bug reports? Would it be possible to have the error messages logged into a file instead of a popup that stops the script?
Quote:
Another report here. I'd give a screenshot but the thing closed itself so I'll describe it.

Failure During Run
Step: 429

The strange thing about this one is that it said sxlbot2 was the problem, yet I saw the screen saying something to the effect of:

You have 60seconds to choose in champion selection for the battle training. If you do not choose, you will be disconnected.

So it seems this error occurred as part of battle training, as the account is still at 0xp total.
Quote:
Bug report 3:

Failure during Run
Step: 211

This was an attempt to buy the XP boost with the setting on hyperExp=No, so the 3day boost.
For the BT bugs, just don't play BT if it is not working out for you. Set BT=NO in config.ini. I am too busy to actually make 10-20 brand new NA accounts *hint* *hint* and fix BT bugs.

Use v2.16. Line 211 is no more what it was back then. Should I post the updates on a weekly (weekends) basis so that you guys don't have to update so often? It will also be easy on me, because I got really busy with work as of late. It's not like I am making any money from this project.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #207

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
I laugh a lot now with the comment in the signature

I help your cause now, people liked your Acc Creator lot of demands for that hehe.
Old   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
I laugh a lot now with the comment in the signature

I help your cause now, people liked your Acc Creator lot of demands for that hehe.
O wow. Never thought the acc creator (I prefer "signup assistant" since this is not really an account creator like the real ones we used to have) would be popular. I kinda made it as a side project to sxlbot. I am gonna put more attention on it.
I am planning to do a complete overhaul of the whole suite- sxlbot, bt, sxlsa, etc. There will be less errors and hopefully more stability.
Regardless, I am pressed with work stuff till the weekend. Can't do much before the weekend. You guys just have to be patient (or start making your own bots etc. like I did when I got frustated with etal1.3 after raf2 came out).

And thanks for the donation NHC
Thanks
1 User
Old   #209

I do think whatever update schedule is easiest for you (1/week sounds okay) is probably best, since like you said this is really your pet project that (almost) no one is paying you for.

It's not like we should be in a huge rush or anything, imagine if we didn't have bots at all? Patience is a virtue and all that

I made sure to use 2.16 this time, and now have an error on line 213 instead of 211, also while buying xp boosts. I was watching this time and it took about 10 seconds for the shop page to load, maybe that's what caused the bot to error out and stop?

As usual, the file was the main bot and the error was click on image.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #210

I have a problem, the bot is entering custom game, adding 4 bots on my side and only 4 on the other side, and clicks start, so it gets the warning that the match is unbalanced and it restarts the game. It is happening over and over again :c
I'm on newest version, i used 2.01 before and it was cool.

Closed Thread