Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] SXLBOT

Discussion on [Bot] SXLBOT within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/06/2012, 13:49   #211

elite*gold: 0

first error in 3 days.
Old 06/06/2012, 14:32   #212

Acc creator doesn`t work for me. It opens firefox, enter page and do nothing.
Old 06/06/2012, 15:55   #213

elite*gold: 139
Im in the same situation as Devvex , the acc creator opens new page enter into the page but dont do nothing.
Old 06/07/2012, 00:25   #214

elite*gold: 65
It would be awesome If you could ad an function that stops the bot after he reaches on the current account the level he's meant to be, so for example If you bot till level 10 and you cant bot the next days It stops the boting after level 10 so no ep boost gets lost
hope you can understand it
gn8
Old 06/07/2012, 15:11   #215

**** 2 error in one day, something's goin on.

LOL had some maestro error, then the bot tried opening another client, but got stuck on the tribunal page (it couldn't click "play")
Old 06/08/2012, 09:15   #216

Got a bug with the whole sorter.exe thingy. I don't think the whole system of creating a completed accounts file is working out, it keeps erroring and crashing at that point. But whenever I delete the completed accounts file and just keep a list of new accounts in accounts.txt it starts back up no problem.
Old 06/09/2012, 00:43   #217

I need a few helpers who are familiar with vTask. Working in vTask is quite similar to WinAutomation but has a lot more features. Please PM me a vxm script that starts LoL, clicks on the orange Play button (patcher), then closes all the LoL windows, processes, etc. I am in the process of setting up a project website. We can move the development part of this project to that website. Then we can distribute the work for parts of the project among ourselves and each focus on certain area, such as- signup assistant, ingame operations, error management, etc. At the same time we can review each-other's codes and share our suggestions, criticism, etc. I am not sure if this will ever take-off, but if it does, it will be a great thing.
Remember, for this project you don't have to know any programming. I have zero programming knowledge. To quote GnR: "All you need is just a little patience"; and the willingness to learn.
Looking forward to seeing your submissions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2012, 07:23   #218

Welp. Party's over now that Riot is starting to crackdown, all my rewards have been reverted, don't know about you guys. Nice work srk, but don't know if its any use now. Maybe for leveling an account to skip the early levels, but not much more :/
Old 06/09/2012, 14:03   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbaker01 View Post
Welp. Party's over now that Riot is starting to crackdown, all my rewards have been reverted, don't know about you guys. Nice work srk, but don't know if its any use now. Maybe for leveling an account to skip the early levels, but not much more :/
So I heard. Good thing I am not getting high on my own supply
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2012, 14:09   #220

elite*gold: 65
I Just wanted to thank you, the bot is ******* awesome but for me It also ends now
I Hope you have enough thanks from me
Hope It works for you forever and you can make your bot perfect for the one's that can continue boting
Old 06/09/2012, 14:42   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbaker01 View Post
how many referrals did you have?

@srk: i would be willing to help out, but i have a busy week with regents and finals ahead of me.
Old 06/10/2012, 01:21   #222

i think riot is banning only referal service 1
Old 06/10/2012, 08:35   #223

I only got up to 40 or so, rather small amount, but I think everything I gained was reversed, so their automation system must be somewhat okay. Of course I have another friend that did 200 and still has 500 wins of ip boosts...
Old 06/10/2012, 09:56   #224

and this is the begining of riot games end. Here is their newest anouncement: Summoners!

We recently popped the cork on the second iteration of our Refer-a-Friend Program, so we thought it might be time to have a little chat with those of you intending to take advantage of this system. Exploiting the Refer-a-Friend program is not only unfair to those summoners who make an honest effort to introduce others to League of Legends, but also detrimental to everyone’s overall experience – particularly when the methods employed can potentially ruin honest players’ games.

Consider this fair warning. We’re going to be treating any attempt to exploit the Refer-a-Friend program the same way that we would any other fraud attempt. This means that our ever-vigilant Fraud Prevention Team will be monitoring the system, ready to pounce on perpetrators of nefarious schemes aimed at acquiring dishonest referrals. And once we found them, they’re going to find themselves subject to some pretty hefty consequences, including:

The loss of any and all content acquired under dubious circumstances.
A permanent ban from the Refer-a-Friend Program.
A suspension or in some cases, a permanent ban from League of Legends.

Our commitment to honest players has always been one of our ideals as a company, and the Refer-a-Friend Program is no different. We’re taking this seriously, and we hope that you are, too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2012, 01:39   #225

been working great since v2.16. thanks fo rgetting me to 25 lv 10 referrals
Closed Thread