LoL Guide Watcher is a simple Tool that let you watch Guides of all Champions.
Just type the Name of the Champion hit Search and you can see Featured and Approved Guides.
Version 0.2 Download: // Mirror:
I will update that tool. Feedback is Welcome!
Virustotal:
Changelog:
(29.04.2012)
Added searching by pressing ENTER.
Fixed a Bug where you cant hit SPACE.
Alphabetized the the right box
Nice, but you'll have to update it every 2 weeks?
And you could include the function, that it search if you press Enter too^^ and maybe if you click on a champion name at the right box, it will be putted in the write-box.
Oh Noes -.-'
I was kinda working on teh Same thing, only Thing which is not implied, is some nice Graphic... -.-'
Okay should i leak my Version too?
I dunno, -.-' of course someone was faster....
I guess i'll leak mine, even if its perhapps not teh best, but i put some work in it so ill leak it, would that be okay for you?
No offense but once I open my firefox (same thing if I open this tool) I have already been directed to a google page.
I write down katarina guide (I write down katarina in the tool)
I basically get the same thing.
----------------------------------
Maybe you can put a better feature like country hero pick or put the whole solomid.net / mobafire.com in your own tool browser or something - jst saying. i knw its a pain in the *** job.
I will add much things soon. (e.g in some next patches you can click jungle and you will be INSTANTLY redirect to a jungle guide - but that will be much work cause of the huge ammount of champions)
--
You say, that you have to open Firefox, going to a google page (or its your start page), and need to type "CHAMPION NAME guide". But you CAN´T be sure that you got a right guide that you want.
With the tool, you just type/choose a Champion Name and you get instantly redirected to a page that has much good guides for your choice.
Is this still up to date? Personally I would love this tool because my internet is terribly slow. And it would take a long time to load up the home page, then the guides, then search.
[Release] CA LTB Watcher [ Modding Tool ] 11/27/2012 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 59 Replies http://s14.directupload.net/images/120205/v8dmb5qg .png
Der "CA LTB Watcher" ist ein Programm mit dem ihr die Namen
der einzelnen LTB's herausfinden könnt, da manche Dateinamen
nicht so wie die Waffe im Spiel heißen. Das Tool wurde
entworfen um das modden so einfach wie möglich zu machen.
-----------------------------------
[GUIDE] Au3Info Tool 03/14/2011 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 40 Replies Dieses Tutorial ist in diesem Beispiel speziell auf den FishingBot bezogen
Das erste was wir brauchen ist Autoit V3
erhältlich hier mit den extras dazu :
AutoIt3 + Extra Tools
wir gehen die Installation zusammen durch:
Startet den Setup per Doppelklick
Nun taucht folgendes Fenster auf:
[Tool]Mt2-lvl-guide-helper [beta!] 03/25/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 14 Replies hi leute,
für die Orientierung,
dass man eine bessere lvl guide Übersicht hat,
habe ich ein kleines tool gemacht,
dass genau für so was "geeignet" ist.
Es ist noch in der beta.
( d.h auf Wunsch werde ich noch dran weiter Arbeiten. )