I Install the Bots like you Toutorial but when i put the Accounts into the txt
The Bot starts put the Name and pw into the mask and says invalid username/passwort.
When i log in with my normal lol client the accoutns work perfectly..
Have you an idea for fix?
Hey, you are probably on the wrong League of Legends server, bot's server is set to EU West I believe
But I am having trouble. I have 10 VM's running (clones of the main bot) and all the accounts are logged in but none will move from the point where they clicked custom and where one of them should proceed to create a game
One more tip, when you configure all the right paths, and everything, run VM, and add nhc3 shortcut to startup programs, that way when you run .bat file it 'll run all machines, and nhc as well.
[TUTORIAL] Starter friendly tutorial to searching for Nuke casting time [TUTORIAL] 02/09/2011 - 9Dragons - 12 Replies If you already have Cheat Engine and know how to use it, skip to part 4 of the tutorial.
1. Introduction
This forum has helped me quite a bit, so I decided to give something back :)
Now I've noticed there are quite a few who ask for nuke casting time hacks / address', and I've also noticed, that there are quite a few who are REALLY annoyed with these questions, so I decided to write this so both sides can benefit from it.
2. Getting started
First off, you need to have Cheat Engine...