Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skin installing problem.

Discussion on Skin installing problem. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skin installing problem.

Hey there. I got problems with all of skills. I tried to use riot skins but i'm taking bug report ;

I tried ahri's, Trynda's , yi's riot skins but i took that report all of them. And i tought maybe i get only riot skins and i tried to use another skin which i downloaded a custom skin for Ahri). Now i'm getting an error after waiting 3-5 mins in loading game.

Please help for these problems. I can't use any skins. Thx.
Note: I'm using skin installer ultimate.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with installing
04/30/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey com, i got a problem with installing silkroad, when i launch the client and click everywhere ok (that it starts downloading) it starts downloading and also finishes the download , but then at the end i press the "close" button(the client asks for it) and than nothing happens. What can i do ?
Installing SQL problem
02/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
guys when i installed SQL i get this i dont got normal SQLAdress but just (Local) here screenie Could someone explain me what i did wrong becuase i couldnt find it http://i39.tinypic.com/2ekpv5s.png bump need help guys bump need help guys
Problem installing game
12/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello I installed Windows new Windows 7 Ultimate I can not install the game .. I took all the Pace 's I still can not .. Help please .. As soon as possible ..
I Have Problem with installing sro.. help :)
08/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i have problem ..when i instaling sro i get error :
re-installing problem
08/31/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
i just uninstalled CO today, after screwing around with a few files...accidently backed up the edited file, instead of the original one >.< tried to go back through and fix it, but couldnt remember everythign i changed, so uninstalled it. redownloaded conquer, tried to install it, and i got an error. i remember reading somewhere that it doesnt like to uninstall sometimes, so you cant reinstall it without removing the registry for it. so i looked through it...didnt find anything related to...