Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UltraBot] Help!

Discussion on [UltraBot] Help! within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[UltraBot] Help!

Hi everyone,

Can someone explain to me how does the RED CIRCLED part work?

I'm don't understand German so I've been using GoogleTranslate for most of the other functions. Only this part I'm lost.

I'd be grateful if some one can explain how to use that function in english

Thanks in advance !!
Old 08/28/2010, 18:48   #2

Player Radar:

Wen u afk and 1 player com in our radar than u can choose
**Alarmsignal Abspielen** whats than idk .
wenn u choose ** player ignorieren , weitermachen ** than u fight alltimes and no stop ..

Run to startpoint wen a alerdy player in your sightrange ..(startpunk laufen , weiter wenn player weg)

SavePlace Teleportieren=Movve to the Place they u choose in ´´Hacks´´

Kontrollieren ob luft rein alle 30 sec = check if any player in your radar..

Wen i doo it i Chooste : Player ignorieren,weitermachen
And the 2rd : Kontrolieren ob luftrein alle 30 sec (the best method to lvl/farm/use the bot ^^
Hf,Drehhut
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2010, 18:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drehhut View Post
Player Radar:

Wen u afk and 1 player com in our radar than u can choose
**Alarmsignal Abspielen** whats than idk .
wenn u choose ** player ignorieren , weitermachen ** than u fight alltimes and no stop ..

Run to startpoint wen a alerdy player in your sightrange ..(startpunk laufen , weiter wenn player weg)

SavePlace Teleportieren=Movve to the Place they u choose in ´´Hacks´´

Kontrollieren ob luft rein alle 30 sec = check if any player in your radar..

Wen i doo it i Chooste : Player ignorieren,weitermachen
And the 2rd : Kontrolieren ob luftrein alle 30 sec (the best method to lvl/farm/use the bot ^^
Hf,Drehhut
Thanks for quick reply!

From what u have explained, there is no option to disable hack when other player is in radar? Or am i wrong?
Old 08/28/2010, 20:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by decrux View Post
Thanks for quick reply!

From what u have explained, there is no option to disable hack when other player is in radar? Or am i wrong?
Startpunkt laufen, weiter wenn player weg, means your charakter stops fighting, until the player goes away
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2010, 21:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_T_ View Post
Startpunkt laufen, weiter wenn player weg, means your charakter stops fighting, until the player goes away
Thank you! Thats exactly what i'm looking for