Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assembling a team

Discussion on Assembling a team within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Assembling a team

I am on the hunt to assemble a team to work on a new LC server. There are some good servers out there to this day, and I want to add to the market. If you want to dedicate a portion of your life to work on a server that hopefully will set a new standard to how LC is enjoyed, then let me know and we will give it our best to make it happen!
I would like to request english inquiries only
Old 11/22/2022, 20:47   #2

elite*gold: 24
If you need beta-tester let me know. I'm french, but I don't speak english well enough for your team I think.
Old 11/23/2022, 15:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
I will let you know for sure!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Assembling a team
06/07/2013 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I want to make a server, don`t worry i do have the knowledge, but however i need some support. I am looking for graphics editor, and client sided modifications. Everything else regarded the server side, i can handle it. I have 2 years experience in running a server, so i don`t think it will be a problem at all. PM me or leave a reply to the topic if you are interested in.
Assembling a Team - Anyone interested?
05/19/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 4 Replies
Well as of now, I am going to deploy a conquer private server. I am going to use one of the newer sources but edit it dearly I'm sure. This is my dedicated server: HP 407234-B21 ProLiant BL465C Dual-Core Blade Server 6 GB Ram - PC2-5300 DDR2 Registered DIMMs at 667 MHz AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition Dual Core - 3.2GHz - OC'd 3.85Ghz T1 Connection Speeds, Theoretical Download at 23 MBit/s Upload at 2 MBit/s Overclocked Bus/Ram/CPU Speeds