Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assembling a Team - Anyone interested?

Discussion on Assembling a Team - Anyone interested? within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Assembling a Team - Anyone interested?

Well as of now, I am going to deploy a conquer private server. I am going to use one of the newer sources but edit it dearly I'm sure.

This is my dedicated server:

HP 407234-B21 ProLiant BL465C Dual-Core Blade Server

6 GB Ram - PC2-5300 DDR2 Registered DIMMs at 667 MHz
AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition Dual Core - 3.2GHz - OC'd 3.85Ghz
T1 Connection Speeds, Theoretical Download at 23 MBit/s Upload at 2 MBit/s
Overclocked Bus/Ram/CPU Speeds

If anyone wants to join in and help out that would be great. I want to set this server off like no other and get many users. I do have a domain name but it is not named to the client, therefore that sucks but it will still do the trick.

Please post here or contact me at:

I want serious inquiries only. I need some experienced associates that have worked with these private servers for a while.

Here is a little about me:

My name is Caleb Keith, I am 18 and a Senior Web Designer and Analyst for Adventure Promotions based in Cleveland, Ohio. I have 4 years of experience in hardware/software/web design and help desk support. I am MCSA certified as well as A+ certified and MCP and MCTS. I am going to college and will have my Associates in a few months. I will go on to get my Bachelor's in Applied Science as a computer major.

Again, If anyone wants to help that would be awesome. I want to kick this thing off like no other. Please post here and let me know. I will have this server dedicated 24/7, so it will be pretty efficient.
Old 05/18/2010, 23:55   #2

I think you posted in the wrong section.
This is for advertising of servers.
You are reported, so the post/thread will be moved
Old 05/19/2010, 02:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Summer View Post
I think you posted in the wrong section.
This is for advertising of servers.
You are reported, so the post/thread will be moved
Dang, i was trying to figure out where to put it but i have no idea! But thanks hopefully they move it soon.
Old 05/19/2010, 02:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varnisc View Post
Dang, i was trying to figure out where to put it but i have no idea! But thanks hopefully they move it soon.
If .Summer really wanted to be helpful he would of just gave you the link
Here you go

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2010, 02:48   #5

whats patch is your source and is binary or loft ? if the server is loft add me i can help you:
Closed Thread