Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help me, problem Titles

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Help me, problem Titles

Hello!!
I have a problem with the titles. They are created, in the database, in the ItemAll, in titlename ....
The problem lies in the following, I make an / itemdrop with the ID of any of them, I take it to the inventory and when clicking it nothing happens, it stays in the inventory and does not put it in the title section. Can someone help me with this? Is an EP3.
Thank you very much

« How can I change the language? | Suche aktiven Server »

Similar Threads
[Selling] 6x HERO Titles , 9 x GLADIATOR , 6x Rank 1 Gladiator Titles - Full PRIMAL PvP GEAR
02/06/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
17.000 Achievement Points Warrior Realm Best time All Challenge Mode ( Top Scorer in CM ) 8/8 WoD Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 MoP Challenge Mode Gold Hero of the Alliance: Prideful Hero of the Alliance: Grievous Hero of the Alliance:...
[Selling] 6x HERO Titles , 9 x GLADIATOR , 6x Rank 1 Gladiator Titles - Full PRIMAL PvP GEAR
01/28/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
17.000 Achievement Points Warrior Realm Best time All Challenge Mode ( Top Scorer in CM ) 8/8 WoD Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 MoP Challenge Mode Gold Hero of the Alliance: Prideful Hero of the Alliance: Grievous Hero of the Alliance:...
[Problem] can not see the name skill,weapon and titles etc.
10/13/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 3 Replies
Here are faced with the problem of not correctly display the names of all, monsters, items and skills descriptions of them, tell me where to find a solution to this problem? PS Excuse me for bad english
Hilfe gesucht/help requested: Trinyti .mod titles command
02/06/2010 - WoW PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hi there we need a complete list with the #mask of the titles u may set via the .mod titles command. May someone help us with this stuff? with kind regards RaZZoR ==== huhu wir brauchen eine komplette #mask - liste für den .mod titles...