The code in the server is changed a lot. All packets are checked fof a lot of different things.
I dont think it will be that easy to make a hack that has a big impact that will work longer then a week
I mean, Lastchaos is a 0815Game. So, thats Useless..
Programming a Hack for any other Game which got much Players,
not useless Hacks for any 0815Private-Server, which are down in
some Weeks. And theres already a Bot for LC. (.Net Trainer)
I mean, Lastchaos is a 0815Game. So, thats Useless..
Programming a Hack for any other Game which got much Players,
not useless Hacks for any 0815Private-Server, which are down in
some Weeks. And theres already a Bot for LC. (.Net Trainer)
yeah but its not a good bot with many features and it doesnt work on official servers.
I would advise you, to search a Job instead of trying to sell your "hacks" or Paket Editor, since no one will buy it if it still have the same features like every hack. (atk speed ect).
I would advise you, to search a Job instead of trying to sell your "hacks" or Paket Editor, since no one will buy it if it still have the same features like every hack. (atk speed ect).
Hes talking about an Hack for the official Servers from Gamigo. Public hacks don't work there.
[Selling] ###VERY DEMAND NAME!!!### Lvl 1X. 400 RP. 10000 IP 12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hey guys,
im going to sell my secondary account, because LoL is not longer fun to play for me.
There is a high demand for this name, it is a famous character from a tv show about cooking meth.
WITHOUT any special characters like é or a big i instead of a L.
Interested?
I accept only paypal!
[F.A.Q] Video on Demand 11/10/2012 - Movies & Series - 3 Replies Hey, Leute heute wollte ich mal ein kleines F.A.Q. zu Video on Demand oder VoD machen.
Was ist Video on Demand:
Was ist Video on Demand:
VoD heißt Video on Demand (Video auf Abruf) hiermit können sie ihre Filme immer anschauen wann sie wollen sie können sich VoD´s leihen wo bei der Film meist nach 48h ausläuft.
Was brauche ich dafür:
Man braucht für VoD einen Windows Rechner oder einen sogenannten Smart TV bei manchen Spielkonsolen gibt es Maxdome als Application und für Apple...
demand new mounts 07/01/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies hello guys
I wanted to know if there are any news on new mounts ...
pls reply in English
script vessel demand 02/02/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 2 Replies plz pm me SV link (cracked)coz i got trojan lvl 126 i want to rb him pl i need SV :cry:
On demand. 06/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies I really dont know how to do all the programming involved with making hacks/bots, but I can still provide you talented people with ideas.
1: Something that would be of much use to alt lvlers, clan helpers, and friends is a multi-stigger. By multi-stigger, I mean a program that one could use in TG to give stigma to all surrounding players instead of just one while they are AFK.
2: Epvp Autobus- A program that uses macros to take your player to other zones automatically (ex: get out of...