Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] BETA Account Spammer

Discussion on [Release] BETA Account Spammer within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] BETA Account Spammer

Hey guys !

I'm back just to give you a funny tool i made when i haven't any thing to do

so frist start with VirusTotal Scan :
0/48

And then the download link :

And a small video to show you how it works :

USE AT YOUR RISK ! xD

P.S: i will update it, but not now, just have fun with this

// Edit
Idk if your pc if much faster than mine but i get 3 account per second i try on an site and in 30 min. i jet 50k account spammed

in 1:30 hour here 100k account

but new look work in progress
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/29/2013, 02:37   #2

Pretty pointless, you would need a huge proxy list to even make it effective. Even then MySQL doesn't have a set database size limit. It would take you months to fill the hard drive on a majority of servers. Even then, server owners can wipe accounts that are older than 1 month that have no characters on them. For the most part, you can just wipe all the accounts registered from the same IP. All this is good for is an easy IP ban from servers. For the server owners reading this post and worrying about how to stop this? Simple. All this does is send HTTP requests to the register script of your website. You can easily block this tool forever by adding captcha to your register page.
Old 12/29/2013, 04:07   #3

ya its true i think who is te owner have a lc server with 6 account online per day and maybe he doesnt know any of php or something else ask for help to add captcha. so if you (all owner of lc server) dont want to add any anti spam, is not my problems.

Edit

1.4 is in developing. it will have the setting called timeout. that is needed to set the timeout behind each account. atm i can spam 8 accounts per console. i tested it and in 1.30h i just spammed 100k account let me know if four pwople spam at the same time or ten or fifteen people spam at the same time the server can load a bit slowly no?
Old 12/29/2013, 12:42   #4

elite*gold: 6
Received Thanks: 1,188
useless ****^^
ive no server but in my opinion this is just pitiful and should be forbidden to release
if u download this and want to use it, think about how it would help you and if you would feel better with it. but yes captcha ftw
Thanks
1 User