Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Delete CD from items

Discussion on Delete CD from items within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/30/2013, 02:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senfo View Post
Dude really we should stop here... its really offtopic..

anyways I am still sure about I havent used anything of ure work in my ep2 server
Of course it is off topic, tho you were the one who derailed the thread.

The fact that you run a EP2 server proves that you do period. Who do you think was part of reconstructing the database tables and fixing the files so they even worked in the first place? I was the second one to get them up and running without any issues (able to get ingame as well) right behind Wizatek when the 777 admin first shared the files. So every EP2 server that is based off them files use my work. I had my posts removed from LCKB, tho you might be able to find them on here if you grave dig the original EP2 file thread.
Old 07/30/2013, 09:02   #17

ZaTii você conhece algum programa que eu possa fazer isso para o last war brasileiro?
Old 07/30/2013, 13:12   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post
Of course it is off topic, tho you were the one who derailed the thread.

The fact that you run a EP2 server proves that you do period. Who do you think was part of reconstructing the database tables and fixing the files so they even worked in the first place? I was the second one to get them up and running without any issues (able to get ingame as well) right behind Wizatek when the 777 admin first shared the files. So every EP2 server that is based off them files use my work. I had my posts removed from LCKB, tho you might be able to find them on here if you grave dig the original EP2 file thread.
Why do u think I was using ure posts? xD I started working with thoose files when I picked up a bit knowledge from a Guy started a Tutorial here.. all I needed to know was the Operating System and the missing files.. Chnage some table names isnt really fixing a database..
so calm down
Old 07/30/2013, 18:51   #19

elite*gold: 124
Received Thanks: 3,141
But the tables you and the tutorials use didn't just appear out of thin air.
When the files were released first, creating a server wasn't as easy as you might think.

@Pizzaguy:
Some points about your Hackshield sound rather professional. On the other hand there are things like Anti AutoIt which should be totally redundant for any serious Hackshield since it just has to detect hacks no matter what language they are written in.
So far I would like to see it applied on some server and test out if I can get around it.
Certainly it is no problem to patch public hacks within 24 hours by simply checking running processes for specific classnames, checksums or the like, but again hacks should be detected by their behaviour, even if they are not publically available.
Old 07/30/2013, 22:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by -STORM- View Post
But the tables you and the tutorials use didn't just appear out of thin air.
When the files were released first, creating a server wasn't as easy as you might think.

@Pizzaguy:
Some points about your Hackshield sound rather professional. On the other hand there are things like Anti AutoIt which should be totally redundant for any serious Hackshield since it just has to detect hacks no matter what language they are written in.
So far I would like to see it applied on some server and test out if I can get around it.
Certainly it is no problem to patch public hacks within 24 hours by simply checking running processes for specific classnames, checksums or the like, but again hacks should be detected by their behaviour, even if they are not publically available.
Anti-AutoIt is just a quick compiler check, which will block AutoIt compiled scripts so they can't even be running on the same machine as my engine. My engine doesn't detect based on classnames. It checks based on custom heuristics of how hacks actually work within the games process. In layman's terms, my anticheat works on levels. You have your first and foremost level that detects cheat tools based on certain criteria of the application itself. Then you got a second level that works based on checking against the client data to verify if its original or not (e.g. CRC scans across memory). Then you have even deeper scans like in the video below that work at a much deeper level to check the game process itself to see if it's been tampered with in any way. So even if you could get around the minor scans that the engine does, there are still checks in place that will be difficult for your average cheater to get around without triggering my engine. It's possible, and it can be done. Tho it would take someone more knowledgeable than most people here and among the LastChaos private server player base. I personally don't think the guys that I know are capable of it, really have the time to compile bypasses every single day. Especially when its something that is suppose to improve private servers, not ruin them. There's a few people on here eager to test the effectiveness of my engine as well. Tho unfortunately, there's also no american servers that are able to actually buy my engine. So it might turn out that it wont be used for LastChaos at all. I wrote the engine to by dynamic, I can compile it and run it in any other game without changing nearly anything. Below is an example video of how my engine detours the LoadLibraryA API function within the game client to block library injections. I wrote an even stronger method that plays with modules that blocks pretty much every routine that any public dll injector offers. It's not intended to be the strongest anticheat in the world, but it will take a quite a few cheating players to their knees. I could of developed a new paid hack that works on all servers including Gamigo, and charged people for it. Tho all that would be is another hack among the dozens that already exist (better than them, but still just a hack). So I figured I would occupy my spare time to trying to block and stop all of them hacks from working with LastChaos, period.

Old 12/22/2013, 12:24   #21

Received Thanks: 2,837
Um diesen "wertvollen" (^_^) Thread mal wieder auf Seite 1 zu bringen:

Mir wurde der Tipp gegeben, dass -10 (bei Cooldown) schneller ist als 1, da man bei 1 immernoch 1/10 Sekunde Delay hat.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2015, 16:08   #22

eine frage wieso skill editor wenn es um items geht ? also im skill editor finde ich die gold booster nichtmal und wenn ich die nummer suche hat es eine cd von 0 aber es sind 3 sekunden bei 1 sekunde auch nicht und auf 3 sekunden ist die cd eh schon.
Old 03/07/2015, 18:52   #23

elite*gold: 45
Du sucht in der Itemall die id von den booster dann im skill Editor die id eingeben und dann hast du es auch schon gefunden
Old 03/07/2015, 19:29   #24

Und genau das ist ja nicht der fall =)

ID des Items Gold booster = 885
gleiche id im skill editor = Compra`s Nostrum
mit der cd von 1200 runter gestellt auf 0 nicht tut sich an dem gold booster
Old 03/07/2015, 20:29   #25

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priximity View Post
Und genau das ist ja nicht der fall =)