Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Delete CD from items

Discussion on Delete CD from items within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 181
Received Thanks: 1,627
Delete CD from items

Hey

Habe schnell nen Tutorial gemacht da mich mehrere gefragt haben =)

1.Itemall Editor öffnen.
2. itemall_xxx.lod öffnen (auf version achten)
3. Item heraussuchen.
4. Die Zahl bei Num 0 merken.
5. Skill Editor öffnen
6. skill_xxx.bin öffnen (auf version achten)
7. Nach der gemerkten ID suchen
8. Bei der ID die Cooldown von " 0 " auf " 1 " setzten.
9. Abspeichern
10. Spass haben.

PS: es geht nur mit items! Nicht mit SKills..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/27/2013, 23:24   #2

elite*gold: 8
du solltest erwähnen das es nur mit lc versionen geht die kein elementesystem haben ,zb dlc , ger.
Old 07/28/2013, 03:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Doesn't work on any servers running my anticheat either.
Old 07/28/2013, 06:54   #4

elite*gold: 5721
The Black Market: 143/0/0
Tutorials sind auf Epvp nur in Textform gestattet ein Video sollte nur als Hilfe dienen.
Zum Thread an sich gab es schon mal ein Tutorian und gibt viele Services wo schon einige Server aufgelistet sind.
Aber an sich ganz gutes Video .
Old 07/28/2013, 10:28   #5

elite*gold: 181
Received Thanks: 1,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by •A.Я.E.Z•™ View Post
du solltest erwähnen das es nur mit lc versionen geht die kein elementesystem haben ,zb dlc , ger.
#geaddet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi™ ツ View Post
Tutorials sind auf Epvp nur in Textform gestattet ein Video sollte nur als Hilfe dienen.
Zum Thread an sich gab es schon mal ein Tutorian und gibt viele Services wo schon einige Server aufgelistet sind.
Aber an sich ganz gutes Video .
#geaddet
Old 07/28/2013, 10:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post
Doesn't work on any servers running my anticheat either.
wich is none
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 23:44   #7

and how they do to change animation from some skills like doing chaos nova looks like tb ?
Old 07/29/2013, 02:23   #8

elite*gold: 70
Schöne Idee doch, wen man das nicht alleine hinbekommt sollte man es ganz lassen...

(Was ich sagen möchte)Man sollte sich mit Porgrammen auseinander setzten um sie zu verstehen...
Old 07/29/2013, 05:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senfo View Post
wich is none yet
That's to blame on no one being able to meet my payment requirements (you must live in the USA). I got over three of the largest servers wanting it, but with no way to pay for it. It's not a problem for me, it's a problem for every server who's filled to the brim with hackers with no way to stop them.

P.S. LastChaos isn't the only game that my engine is made for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2013, 17:31   #10

Offtopic:
So why are you blameing me about "I would have no knowledge" about development?
Do you really think ure anticheat is the solution for anything? if there is even one can pass ure engine.. its ****** anyways.. thats the ways all anticheats go..
I guess you may have one the best anticheats.. so yeah? its still a blame no server got it and maybe got another one?

Its a blame for u cuz noone wants ure that much .. Now get the fu off here and annoy anyone else in ure great land of USA wich has about 300 million people to annoy..

Why do you pick guys in germany to annoy.. Even ure Name here is a shame..
So feel free to do ure way like u always do.. pick an IP and publish it.. and then feel like u got a di**.
U dude.. u are a shame for every one in this community wich just wanna have a good time in lc..
I dont even need to care about hackers (exept dupers) but u.. ure gettin it to far.

BTT
Du solltest evt den leuten erklären wie sie die animationen verkürzen damit sie aufhören zu nerven
Old 07/29/2013, 17:55   #11

Received Thanks: 2,837
Quote:
BTT
Du solltest evt den leuten erklären wie sie die animationen verkürzen damit sie aufhören zu nerven
Das hier ist der Thread für die Items
Old 07/29/2013, 17:58   #12

Quote:
Offtopic:
So why are you blameing me about "I would have no knowledge" about development?
Do you really think ure anticheat is the solution for anything? if there is even one can pass ure engine.. its fucked anyways.. thats the ways all anticheats go..
I guess you may have one the best anticheats.. so yeah? its still a blame no server got it and maybe got another one?

Its a blame for u cuz noone wants ure that much .. Now get the fu off here and annoy anyone else in ure great land of USA wich has about 300 million people to annoy..

Why do you pick guys in germany to annoy.. Even ure Name here is a shame..
So feel free to do ure way like u always do.. pick an IP and publish it.. and then feel like u got a di**.
U dude.. u are a shame for every one in this community wich just wanna have a good time in lc..
I dont even need to care about hackers (exept dupers) but u.. ure gettin it to far.

BTT
1) Who said anything about you having no development knowledge? (it's true but please quote the post in this thread).

2) Actually it is, if you understand the basic fundamentals of protecting a game client against the tools that alter them. It's actually not that difficult to stop people from cheating. Also it doesn't matter if someone makes a bypass for my engine, I can and will patch the bypass within 24 hours of its creation. So there will never be a public bypass that works for it.

3) Actually my engine is in high demand, the only issue is you guys can't meet my payment quota. So if you cant pay by my rules, you don't get a shot at using my engine. Some servers will sprout up ran by american's that will buy my engine later (its not a lost cause for LC).

4) My name here is a shame? Right because being one of the "greats" in LastChaos development is really shameful. You know what the shame of it is, people like you building a server and giving credits to kids who've done nothing in the world of LastChaos development. Yet you fail to list my name under the credits even tho you use my work. That my friend is called a real shame.

5) You don't care about hackers because you don't, and wont ever run a server again (at least when I am around). Your server was packed full to the brim with hackers the last time I logged in (last time I took your server down). You obviously don't care about unfair gameplay on your server, which proves you don't care about your players. Which ultimately makes you a failure as a server administrator.

It was fun spanking that a$$ kid, please do come back and reply with some bullsh1t garbage of how much everyone hates me (my Skype contacts says otherwise). You cant replace the fact that you could never develop such a engine on your own, let alone know where to even begin.
Old 07/29/2013, 18:15   #13

1.)No, Senfo knows nothing about development. I requested the thread to be locked due to it being offline for so long. If it ever comes back I will take it down personally myself.

Directly off the DefCon Thread

4.) I personally never said anything against ure power as developer, and I might never make such an engine cuz I just dont want to..

I only give creditz to the ones that really did work I acctually used..
What should I have used You have done in this server.. The only tool I had on my pc wich is made by.. was the Actioneditor..

The reason why I never had to care about hackers, was that I had a staff to protect the pvp arena and stuff.. its not the way I didnt care about my players..

I dont event want to say more to a person makes something crash what was fun to about 30-50 other people at the same time..
Old 07/29/2013, 18:37   #14

Quote:
1.)No, Senfo knows nothing about development. I requested the thread to be locked due to it being offline for so long. If it ever comes back I will take it down personally myself.

Directly off the DefCon Thread

4.) I personally never said anything against ure power as developer, and I might never make such an engine cuz I just dont want to..

I only give creditz to the ones that really did work I acctually used..
What should I have used You have done in this server.. The only tool I had on my pc wich is made by.. was the Actioneditor..

The reason why I never had to care about hackers, was that I had a staff to protect the pvp arena and stuff.. its not the way I didnt care about my players..

I dont event want to say more to a person makes something crash what was fun to about 30-50 other people at the same time..
1.) What does a reply in another thread have to do with this one?

4.) You don't know enough to even know where to start with detouring, memory crc scans, etc. Saying you just don't want to is ignorant, because every good developer knows you cant stop cheaters via watching them ingame. There are so many hacks that can not be detected by the human eye. Let alone most hacks are designed with a panic mode that disables the hacks once any single player enters that players radar (even GM characters). So saying your servers staff had hackers under control is purely ludicrous.

Lastly its called justice, taking out the bad guy as it were. Let alone most of them were ran by noobs who leeched and stole mine and other developers hard work to claim it as their own (like you). It's not about the players, there are plenty of servers for them to play on. The fact of them spending $500-1000+ into your server just for it to end up hacked and shut down leaves you at fault. If I was to go hack a larger server like Mega or LCGeneric, who would be the one to blame? It certainly wouldn't be me, as I am not the one who left that door open. You get what i'm saying? No one likes noob servers that has a large player base just because they walked across the work of others. Take what I did to World Of Dums as an example, a server making $1000+ a month with a staff that knew nothing about development. Yet they liked to bad mouth other servers and claim that their server was the best regardless. I think my youtube videos show how good that server really was.
Old 07/29/2013, 18:41   #15

Dude really we should stop here... its really offtopic..

anyways I am still sure about I havent used anything of ure work in my ep2 server