Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos working bot using Autiot software

Discussion on Last Chaos working bot using Autiot software within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Last Chaos working bot using Autiot software

Who are interested please sent email to me, my email address is

Bot include:
1. Auto HP and MP ( can set fast and slow )
2. Auto take item
3. Auto click on mob need to do mouse adjustment is working ( good for Egeha templa lvling and farm SP, Tomb lvling or low lvl farm Sp at Randol )
4. Can use colour detec mob also ( but abit slow some time will search to wall or other thing)
5. Auto skill
6. I thing for other game also can use because this software is control keyboard and mouse to work )
7. i have pet training tool and speed, ranger, attack, can see player HP at anyway

sent me mail for more detail.
Old 02/20/2010, 19:00   #2

Yea Give me pls :P

Auto Exp to Procyon (:P)
Old 02/20/2010, 19:25   #3

Received Thanks: 33,147
Add a download or i will close this thread (maybe a trojan)
Old 04/28/2010, 00:54   #4

can you please help me get bot for last chaos. ive tried hard to find. i even tried to learn
how to make one but it is difficult my email is
Help would be Appreciated.......................underscor^e " _ "
Old 04/28/2010, 00:56   #5

where is download and virus check ?
Old 04/28/2010, 01:15   #6

Received Thanks: 33,147
No link, no bot

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Last Chaos Trainer (Free & Working)
11/15/2010 - Last Chaos - 9 Replies
Last Chaos Trainer By Card123 Picture Of Trainer: http://lchacks.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=Attach&a mp;type=post&id=292 Please Note this is a Platinum Trainer View, the free trainer looks very similar, but some hacks are disabled! The picture has also been edited to remove a few details
Last chaos Multi Window WORKING!!
06/14/2010 - Last Chaos - 18 Replies
The guy in my sig found a way to multi window in last chaos. His site also has other WORKING hacks and bots!!! Hack, Cheat, Bot, and Dual log till your heart is content! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last Chaos MULTI (working 4 me)
04/29/2010 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies
Not sure exactly why a simple hexhack don't work (for me atleast) & I'm to bored of trying to find a working tut on how to brake err fix it to get more than one clients to do this elegantly or more aptly put properly. Any way here's my QDH on how to open 2 Last Chaos clients at the same time. Firstly get a hex editor they are grate things. If you if you don't have one you can get one HERE:MadEdit it's not the best but it's free, as in ideology not cost. You SHOULD donate & support...
[RELEASE] Last Chaos Trainer (Free & Working)
02/12/2010 - Last Chaos - 47 Replies
Our Trainers Our LastChaos trainers are the best, they have a nice layout with everything you need to know to make hacking a breeze. But sometimes you don't know what something does or what else is possible. No worries, everything you could possibly want to know about our trainers are on this page! Keep in mind that some things mentioned on this page are only for the platinum trainer.After you read this page, If you have any further Problems, Questions, Comments or Bugs, please feel free to...