Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LC- Public Server - Request!!!

Discussion on LC- Public Server - Request!!! within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LC- Public Server - Request!!!

Hi i would like to know how to make my own server Just like Eternia did. Public to all players. I will need the files and instructions on how to make the server. And i will be looking for people to help me make it. Please and thanks.
Old 02/23/2010, 08:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
look in the forums the only available server files are here, the files eternia use are not public, all that are out are old files.