Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server titles issue HELP

Discussion on Private server titles issue HELP within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server titles issue HELP

Hello everyone
I have my server up and running but I'm facing a problem that the titles in game doesn't work, I can't use any titles or open the title menu and I can't find out why, if anyone has an idea of which part of the files is responsible or would like to have a look at it for me I would really appreciate it!
Thanks a lot in advance!

Edit - When some of the titles in the t_titles in DB doesn't exist in the itemAll and the ones that does, when I get them and use in game, that's what happens

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strange issue with mbot crack , looking if any people had similar issue
04/29/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
After many years without playing any silkroad private servers i ended come back, but after download mbot to run it, i tried run the cracked vesion download directly from joysro forum , but when i run that i get blue screen. Was looking if someone had simillar issue since nowadays i'm using W10 , in the build 15063.138 , so i was wondering if it could be a issue with the softwere or related to hardwere since i'm using a laptop nowadays.
[Selling] 6x HERO Titles , 9 x GLADIATOR , 6x Rank 1 Gladiator Titles - Full PRIMAL PvP GEAR
02/06/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
17.000 Achievement Points Warrior Realm Best time All Challenge Mode ( Top Scorer in CM ) 8/8 WoD Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 MoP Challenge Mode Gold Hero of the Alliance: Prideful Hero of the Alliance: Grievous Hero of the Alliance: Malevolent
[Selling] 6x HERO Titles , 9 x GLADIATOR , 6x Rank 1 Gladiator Titles - Full PRIMAL PvP GEAR
01/28/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
17.000 Achievement Points Warrior Realm Best time All Challenge Mode ( Top Scorer in CM ) 8/8 WoD Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 MoP Challenge Mode Gold Hero of the Alliance: Prideful Hero of the Alliance: Grievous Hero of the Alliance: Malevolent