Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Last Chaos Brasil (Old School)

Discussion on Last Chaos Brasil (Old School) within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Reply
 
Old 04/14/2018, 12:31   #151


 
elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,185
Received Thanks: 7,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desarija View Post
Studenten haben auch immer Zeit


Procy max ne Stunde, und wenn du dir n paar EXP-Samen farmst dauert Pyra auch keine 3 Wochen^^
Wie lange dauert es denn mit SP farmen auf Level 145?
EDIT: Meinte SP farmen und auf Level 145 leveln.



epvpers LUL is offline  
Old 04/14/2018, 14:23   #152
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 174
Update note 4/14/2018


Renovation of the Iris Coins/Points store.
Bug fixes.
Event Hunting Coin of Master(MM) activated.
Event The deadly hunt in Procyon Shrine.


Event Hunting MM, when killing the monsters "Butcher, Baby Ape, Screaming Zombie, Raging Spirit of the Sorcerer or Lilit", there is a possibility to acquire the item "Coin of Master" (To drop it is necessary to be at most 5 levels above the monster).

Event The deadly hunt in Procyon Shrine:
When killing a monster, there is a possibility of acquiring the item "Coin of Master" (Any level can drop).








Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempai? View Post
Ich spiele kein LC mehr.
Ich investiere meine Zeit lieber in andere Spiele. :3
If you change your mind, you will be very welcome <3


Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARFACΞ™ View Post
Also im Procy 2 Wochen SP farmen und in der Pyra 3 Wochen Leveln ist Spaß ....

GG das Spiel ist echt knockout
You say you're not a hater, but you behave like a...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Kelso™ View Post
Weil es eben Oldschool ist und es kein 0815 Server ist. Viele mögen das. Wieso muss man zur Schule gehen oder Arbeitslos sein wenn man dort spielt? Man muss nicht innerhalb von paar Tagen/Wochen am Cap sein. Denn es geht auch schließlich um den Langzeit Spielspaß. Den hat man auf den meisten Servern aber nicht mehr, da man innerhalb von Stunden/Tagen alles erreicht hat. Jeder hat da seinen eignen Geschmack. Leben und Leben lassen sage ich dazu nur.

Mfg Dr.Kelso™
We're glad you're having fun playing with us <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempai? View Post
Wie lange dauert es denn mit SP farmen auf Level 145?
Hello friend, we leave the Sp well balanced, do not miss days doing, and can be caught on any level, but if it is between level 1 - 25, it is much faster. Remembering that we give a welcome pack to all players.

Newbie Pack:
Resurrection Scroll 5x
Platinum Blessed Iris 5x
Platinum Super Skill Pill 5x
Experience Booster 200x
Skill Points Booster 200x


Between level 1 - 145, approximately 50,000 skill points are spent


Last Chaos Brasil is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2018, 16:51   #153
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 359
Received Thanks: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Chaos Brasil View Post
We are happy to make our forum available to our dear players.
Link:





Hi, dear player, are you talking about the cash shop?
Some donations were doubled by PayGol team, when we realized this error, we corrected it and removed the existing values of the players that involuntarily had the value credited 2 times. We've added a way to stop this PayGol error, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
No i had 2 Pets.. But i had more Gold and Cash Items in my Inventory. I dont understand why they are deleted or whatever.
AmaZinGHaZeNr! is offline  
Old 04/14/2018, 17:36   #154
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmaZinGHaZeNr! View Post
No i had 2 Pets.. But i had more Gold and Cash Items in my Inventory. I dont understand why they are deleted or whatever.
Hello friend, is your nickname Xantaria? We removed 2 pets from this account, they were stolen by someone, and we returned the original owner ...
Because we do not believe this to have been done by Xantaria, we only move the pet's account, without punishing it.
If you have paid any gold or cash for these pets, just let us know the day of the event that will occur...

Note: If your name is not the one mentioned above, you were probably the victim of some malicious player.





2018-03-26 22:44:11,778 INFO [ Log.cpp : 148] - ITEM_EXCHANGE > FONESAT : FONESAT : ************ : 872 : [Pet] Dragon : 151289430601013159 : -1 : 62496 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 0 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 871 : [Pet] Horse : MX82CaeZb : -1 : 60995 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 0 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 2853 : Berserker Potion : 152189761901022710 : -1 : 0 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 0 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 [ rare index: 17 : rare bit: 7] 1835 : Stone of Shadow : 151936438801022767 : -1 : 0 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 2 : 0 : 0 : 0 : 0 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 2736 : Necklace of Fire : 151927292401015317 : -1 : 0 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 4 : 0 : 16 : 18 : 5 : 52 : 5 : 55 : 30 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 2736 : Necklace of Fire : 151927289201015246 : -1 : 0 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 3 : 18 : 5 : 0 : 16 : 22 : 5 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 1314 : Large Defense Potion : 151984274101011343 : -1 : 0 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 144 : OPTION : 0 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 144 : nas = 0 : nas = 0 <=> Dead1ySin : Dead1ySin : ********** : nas = 0


Last Chaos Brasil is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2018, 19:15   #155


 
elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,185
Received Thanks: 7,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Chaos Brasil View Post
Hello friend, is your nickname Xantaria? We removed 2 pets from this account, they were stolen by someone, and we returned the original owner ...
Because we do not believe this to have been done by Xantaria, we only move the pet's account, without punishing it.
If you have paid any gold or cash for these pets, just let us know the day of the event that will occur...

Note: If your name is not the one mentioned above, you were probably the victim of some malicious player.





2018-03-26 22:44:11,778 INFO [ Log.cpp : 148] - ITEM_EXCHANGE > FONESAT : FONESAT : ************ : 872 : [Pet] Dragon : 151289430601013159 : -1 : 62496 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 0 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 871 : [Pet] Horse : MX82CaeZb : -1 : 60995 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 0 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 2853 : Berserker Potion : 152189761901022710 : -1 : 0 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 0 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 [ rare index: 17 : rare bit: 7] 1835 : Stone of Shadow : 151936438801022767 : -1 : 0 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 2 : 0 : 0 : 0 : 0 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 2736 : Necklace of Fire : 151927292401015317 : -1 : 0 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 4 : 0 : 16 : 18 : 5 : 52 : 5 : 55 : 30 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 2736 : Necklace of Fire : 151927289201015246 : -1 : 0 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 1 : OPTION : 3 : 18 : 5 : 0 : 16 : 22 : 5 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 1 1314 : Large Defense Potion : 151984274101011343 : -1 : 0 : 0 : -1 : -1 : 144 : OPTION : 0 : SOCKET : 0 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : -1 : 144 : nas = 0 : nas = 0 <=> Dead1ySin : Dead1ySin : ********** : nas = 0

Why would you share a nickname in public?
epvpers LUL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2018, 20:10   #156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempai? View Post
Why would you share a nickname in public?
Hello friend, this is just the nick of the character, ID (User) is private.
Last Chaos Brasil is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/21/2018, 12:26   #157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 174
Update note 4/21/2018

Renovation of the Iris Coins/Points store.
Bug fixes.
Correction of harmful bugs to the game.
Bug fixes when collecting Crystal (Dratan War).
Small upgrade in Mage class(Increase your magic accuracy by 300.).
Passive of Knight that increases HP, had a downgrade of 50% (Now increases 1,500 HP, before it increased 3,000 HP).
New system to detect illegal teleportation (Teleport hack), can make the character teleports itself back (Going back to the previous floor), we will be improving it with future updates, so that false positives do not occur frequently.
It is no longer possible to accept a "Party Recall Ticket" inside the arena or in the War zone.

Event 2x PET enabled.
Event 2x SP enabled.
Last Chaos Brasil is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2018, 12:11   #158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Chaos Brasil View Post
Update note 4/21/2018

Small upgrade in Mage class.
what kind of "small upgrade"?
Cussillu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2018, 17:10   #159
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cussillu View Post
what kind of "small upgrade"?
Hello friend, it was increased 300 magic hit rate.
Last Chaos Brasil is offline  
Old 04/25/2018, 20:57   #160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 174
Update note 04/25/2018






It is with great pleasure and happiness that today we offer multi language support on our website, in addition to corrections in its structure, making it more pleasing to the player. Initially we are offering support in 4 languages, which are:
Portuguese
German
Spanish
English





Website:

Regards,
Last Chaos Brasil
Last Chaos Brasil is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2018, 22:31   #161


 
elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,185
Received Thanks: 7,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Chaos Brasil View Post
Update note 04/25/2018






It is with great pleasure and happiness that today we offer multi language support on our website, in addition to corrections in its structure, making it more pleasing to the player. Initially we are offering support in 4 languages, which are:
Portuguese
German
Spanish
English





Website:

Regards,
Last Chaos Brasil
The german translation sucks and I don't even think that you used google translator. hmm
Same with english kinda...
epvpers LUL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2018, 23:17   #162
 
elite*gold: 45
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,907
Received Thanks: 3,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempai? View Post
The german translation sucks and I don't even think that you used google translator. hmm
Same with english kinda...
Man sollte nicht immer nur meckern, ich find's süß, dass er es wenigstens versucht.
Man sagt ja auch keinem Teilnehmer bei den Paralympics, dass sie scheiße sind, weil sie nicht richtig laufen können.
Morphtek is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/25/2018, 23:18   #163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempai? View Post
The german translation sucks and I don't even think that you used google translator. hmm
Same with english kinda...
the german is not perfect but easily understandable. So what's your Problem exactly?
HolyLitness is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2018, 23:27   #164
 
elite*gold: 36
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 342
Received Thanks: 167
Ich find die Übersetzung garnicht so schlimm. Man versteht alles und es ist nicht so eintönig wie bei fast allen anderen Servern.
Ɫunⱥr is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2018, 23:31   #165


 
elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,185
Received Thanks: 7,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphtek View Post
Man sollte nicht immer nur meckern, ich find's süß, dass er es wenigstens versucht.
Man sagt ja auch keinen Teilnehmer bei den Paralympics, dass sie scheiße sind, weil sie nicht richtig laufen können.
Naja, man kann einen deutschen Spieler finden und den übersetzen lassen - bissl Cash Ingame und alle sind glücklich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyLitness View Post
the german is not perfect but easily understandable. So what's your Problem exactly?
It is like making no sense, because everything gets translated and things like the event notice should be translated right or it won't make any sense to have it in german.

And he gonna ned a german staffmember if he wants german players around.

Finde die Idee natürlich gut, aber die Umsetzung könnte besser sein, der Aufwand ist jetzt nicht so hoch. Man findet immer einen User, der das übersetzen könnte.

EDIT: Anscheinend haben sie sich doch etwas mehr Mühe gemacht als zuerst gedacht. hmmm


epvpers LUL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
last chaos brasil, last chaos old school, lc brasil, lc old school, old school



« Last Chaos Infinity | Last Chaos Chit-Chat »

Similar Threads
Last War/Last Chaos NG EP II Old School
12/19/2015 - Last Chaos Private Server - 19 Replies
Hi all , there a new last chaos oldschool server EP2 'Original!' What new Original Shops Hard Exp System Max Level 175 Original Maps and more Original Pets Original Sets Original Reporting System



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.