Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Last Chaos] Another Server To Be Released

Discussion on [Last Chaos] Another Server To Be Released within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Last Chaos] Another Server To Be Released

I’m pretty sure you all know there is already a private server for last chaos... or maybe more than one but It’s time I open my own server the server has already nearly finished we’re just working on the last touches such as bugs and item mall. Other then that I hope you all join and have a great time on it when it’s published.

Keep fully stuck to this post until the server is released A prediction has already made to when everything will be finishing find the prediction at the end of this post.

Features of the server:
PVP server (Working)
Instant level 165 (Working)
Night Shadow (Working)
Episode 2 (Working)
All special items with special item tags (Working)
Character Name Length Changed (Working)
Custom items (Our team have added some custom items with high stat value)
Free Item Mall (100% Free)
~More to come~

Our GM team:
[GM]Suffering
[GM]Duckling
[GM]Backward
The whole of our team is active we have great idea’s for events and the events will give you awesome high state custom items, all events will be hosted in raid maps though some will be hosted in different maps. Our Gm’s know that there our hackers and we will be accepting fellow applications from people who would like to join the GS team, Our GS Team is given a set of working commands that a developer has built... These commands will give them custom items and will allow them to ban and kick players from the game.

What our team is working on?
Item Mall,
Bugs,
New Character,

How long have we been working on this project?
Several Months

Prediction to when server will be finished (One Month)
Released

Screen Shots Of Ingame Tester:

My Character's set (testing all types of equipment)

Testing command /announce

Our client no notices just yet

Our login page.

Night Shadow is avaible but there is a level bug that says 000 when it should just be 0 the developers says it wont be such a tough one to fix

Testing In game on my new account

Amazing Stats and Skills there is a bug with gaining skill points right now so a GM has to do it manualy at this moment, though we will fix it.

Inside Juno testing new NPC items.

Phoenix Club Master has been added to the server with working features are developers were very happy to hear this because this will now allow players ingame to reborn there characters (:

Item mall is currently all free many people say where will we get our money? we dont need any from anyone we already have a friend of mine hosting our new forum that programmers are coding to make it look outstanding. And so we have a very powerful PC that can run as many servers as it likes.

As we all know custom items will be sold in NPC are some developers have put in to show what we mean by random items. Items in shop cost 0 coins some are very great and may cost more.

Guilds should not be a hassle we feel the need that everyone should be able to get there guild to a high level

~More To Come~

Great Update:
Server will now be split up into two factions.
Let me explain this a little better everyone is aloud to create the same characters but they fight eachother one team starts in juno and the other team start in merac the two teams battle agains eachother and the leading faction that wins brings more special events/prizes/and suprises.
We will use this idea for the opening to see how it works. If not we will take it off.

Alot of people say this is a hoax but If you really dont believe it. Please stop posting flame comments saying that everything on here is fake If you think anything here is fake I suggest you move to a different Last Chaos server, and stop waisting your time viewing this post writing ''Hoax''

Things you should know is that GM’s and Admin are not allowed to enter in game. Developers and programmers are only aloud to get on the game right now. So it takes a long time to contact a developer and tell them to take screen shots and videos for me to bring to this forum if it wasn’t like this there would more screenshots than you could count.

I am proud to let you all know the server is very close to being finished. We have added so much things that will be a suprise to everyone. Thank you everyone to has supported us and has gave a big intrest in this server, as to those people who have hated this thread and who demanded to get it deleted will be banned from our server. A phew touches are left to finish (Costum items, NPC's, High rate server) Though other then that I'm sure we will be ready. A week before we have half of those fixed we will post the new forum website so you may register on that. After that it will only be time to post the client thank you all.

Sorry for the delay everyone and I have not been able to respond to this forum, we have a hacker or maybe a couple of them trying to hack our database, this is a big struggle from us we are trying to move files from a PC to another. If you can understand this situation please do not flame people are already trying to get our server files.

Thanks
33 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 18:39   #2

nice nice nice

I play there pls tell me when the server is finished

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 18:40   #3

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 4,723
It`s looks great.
I am going to test your privat server when it be finish.
And sorry for my bad english .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 18:43   #4

As i said on the post the server will be finished in about 1 Month.

Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 18:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reWrong View Post
As i said on the post the server will be finished in about 1 Month.
Have you project a website?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 18:48   #6

We have programmers working on it already the website will be done shortly.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 18:58   #7

Wow great work.
I will enjoy this server.
Instant 165 is a dream of nearly all of us
Can you pls upload some more pictures?

Will there be all items in item mall available for free or will it be only a little assortment of the "real" item mall?

Thx,
Andi
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 19:01   #8

And how is it with the cash on your server? Sorry, when you wrote in your text, i am not really good in english. When we on your server can`t buy cash your server will be the best^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 19:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reWrong View Post
Features of the server:
PVP server (Working)
Instant level 165 (Working)
Night Shadow (Working)
Episode 2 (Working)
All special items with special item tags (Working)
Character Name Length Changed (Working)
Custom items (Our team have added some custom items with high stat value)
Free Item Mall (100% Free)
~More to come~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannikin View Post
And how is it with the cash on your server? Sorry, when you wrote in your text, i am not really good in english. When we on your server can`t buy cash your server will be the best^^
I hope this answers your question
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 19:08   #10

Item mall will be free all of it from top to bottom we feel that there is no need for people to pay for item mall because after all it is a private server one of the best there is. More screen shots will be coming soon as soon as a maintaince has finished with the server. All I can say now is get ready for the best PVP there ever will be on last chaos, our team of developers are working to make a new siege war in a raid map that no one has seen... all features of Episode 2 will work on this server.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 19:28   #11

This server will (or i hope) bash the enternia server down .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 19:30   #12
Hey there! I'm using epvp

elite*gold: 575
The Black Market: 168/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,212
woow hears nice
im very pleased
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 19:34   #13

I thing the server will be great, the PvP-Server will be the best and the best PvP-Game ver .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 19:34   #14

ohh ! im waiting for this !
want to play !
Old 01/28/2010, 19:38   #15

elite*gold: 124
Received Thanks: 3,138
What about the rates ?
  1. Exp
  2. Sp