Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos

Discussion on [EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 07/25/2020, 18:22   #106

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sr.Claus! View Post
Kontuan izanda, web horri hau ingeleraz eta alemanieraz eginda eta editatuta dagoela, Frezonak ez dauka beharrik errusiera ikasi behar.
Agian kontuan izanda hemen gazteleraz hitz egiten duten pertson kopurua gutxi gora behera handia dela, zuk ikasi beharko zenuke gazteleraz.

Euskara ikasi, eta gero hitz egiten dugu.
I think everyone needs to use one language for everyone, but in any case, extra languages ​​will not harm any of us)

It's just that this boy was once offended on my server and now he comes here every time to insult me ​​or add insults to the dialogue.
Old 07/26/2020, 11:32   #107

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
I think everyone needs to use one language for everyone, but in any case, extra languages ​​will not harm any of us)
Norbaitek ikasi behar duela hizkuntz gehiago ondo dago. Baina soilik pertsona hori bere buruz ikasi nahi badu, es norbaitek agitzen diodalako.

Quote:
It's just that this boy was once offended on my server and now he comes here every time to insult me ​​or add insults to the dialogue.
It is not a reason to assume that he must learn Russian because you do not speak German. I remind you that you are on an English / German page, which you are and that you should learn German and not Frezona Russian.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2020, 18:25   #108

Hallo mir wurde ein Link zu Gesendet was ich Sehr Interresand finde wie die Warheit langsam ans licht kommt hier mal der Link

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2020, 19:06   #109

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GehtDoch~ View Post
Hallo mir wurde ein Link zu Gesendet was ich Sehr Interresand finde wie die Warheit langsam ans licht kommt hier mal der Link

1. Wenn man die Fps auf dem Screen sieht wird einem ja schlecht
2. Dieses Bild ist 0 aussagekräftig, weil die Person dort nur sagte „Wenn“ der Admin auf deren Seite ist. Diese Aussage kann man natürlich auffassen wie man will aber man kann dort nichts erkennen das sie die Lieblinge des Admins sein sollen. Ebenfalls sagen sie auch nicht das der Admin auf deren Seite ist
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/26/2020, 19:19   #110

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 2,002
Quote:
He'd better post it here and wait for Frezona to come and support him. But in no case will he start thinking rationally.
i don't know if you are handicapped but you are liking his comment. I don't have something against your server or against you but we all know that you are corrupt. But don't please don't act like a boss if you are only buying your updates from someone else.
Old 07/26/2020, 19:23   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Frezona.™ View Post
i don't know if you are handicapped but you are liking his comment. I don't have something against your server or against you but we all know that you are corrupt. But don't please don't act like a boss if you are only buying your updates from someone else.
Show me evidence of my corruption, at least one.

And tell me what my corruption is, give me more information and other people too. If you say these words you have to reinforce them with something or just crash against the wall of the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Frezona.™ View Post
And get down to topic, you have not been able to change the cap level of my server to 185 for a year, I'm still waiting for you to do it
Old 07/26/2020, 22:31   #112

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:

Die gehen euch einfach bestimmt nur damit auf dem Sack und machen sich über euch lustig.

Hab ich damals genau so gemacht so ein bullshit zu erzählen, also kommt mit richtigen beweisen und weint einfach nicht rum.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2020, 23:25   #113

elite*gold: 26
Immerhin hat er durch das ganze Gebabbel guten Thread Push.
Old 07/26/2020, 23:44   #114

es wird und wurde doch immer geschrieben das der Admin korrupt ist, was muss man denn da noch beweisen?
ich denke eher, das daran schon was wahres dran ist
Old 07/27/2020, 06:07   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiesoAuchNicht View Post
es wird und wurde doch immer geschrieben das der Admin korrupt ist, was muss man denn da noch beweisen?
This is your opinion, you can think whatever, just if you start telling people about it, provide evidence. If I am so korupmirovany why for 4 years there is not one proof? Don't impose your aching head on other people..
Old 07/27/2020, 09:52   #116

Quote:
This is your opinion, you can think whatever, just if you start telling people about it, provide evidence. If I am so korupmirovany why for 4 years there is not one proof? Don't impose your aching head on other people..
Warum Überzeugen sie uns nicht vom gegenteil das sie keine Beweise bekommen haben, Das heist
wenn man ihnen einen beweis sendet ist er bei ihnen und sie entscheiden was sie daraus machen und schwupdiwup kommt das was kommen soll sie schreiben das SIE Beweise haben wollen Checkste was
Übersetzt in Englich
<< Why don't you convince us otherwise that you have not received any evidence?
if you send them a proof it is with them and they decide what to make of it and schwupdiwup comes what comes they write that they want evidence Checkste what >> :Hände runter:: p
Old 07/27/2020, 10:43   #117

Quote:
Warum Überzeugen sie uns nicht vom gegenteil das sie keine Beweise bekommen haben, Das heist
wenn man ihnen einen beweis sendet ist er bei ihnen und sie entscheiden was sie daraus machen und schwupdiwup kommt das was kommen soll sie schreiben das SIE Beweise haben wollen Checkste was
Übersetzt in Englich
<< Why don't you convince us otherwise that you have not received any evidence?
if you send them a proof it is with them and they decide what to make of it and schwupdiwup comes what comes they write that they want evidence Checkste what >> :Hände runter:: p
I'm not going to make excuses if you are posting this to the public, be so kind as to give proof.
Old 07/27/2020, 12:58   #118

Quote:
I'm not going to make excuses if you are posting this to the public, be so kind as to give proof.
Ich kann ihnen mal zeigen wenn sie nicht da sind wie sich mansche im Chat ihre Macros zeigen, und da ja Macro nicht erlaubt ist laut ihrer Regel.
Es ist nicht einfach zu Beweisen aber ein Bild sagt mehr als nur Worte und ich kenne ihre antwort jetzt schon und ich kann ihn sagen wenn sie Deutsch Könnten und Abends wen andere Gereizt werden und mit ausdrücken beleidigt werden und gans besonderst ein Spieler GUES mit einem Titel rumläuft der eindeutig jemanden als pedo hin stellt ist es sehr merkwürdig das er schon lange damit rumläuft. Hier nun Drei Bilder

Englich nicht gans gut übersezt
I can show them when they are not there how some people show their macros in chat, and since macro is not allowed according to their rule.
It is not easy to prove but a picture says more than just words and I already know your answer and I can say it if you could German and evenings who are irritated and insulted with expressions and especially a player GUESS with a title who clearly walks around as a pedo, it is very strange that he has been walking around with it for a long time. Here are Three pictures

Hier mal Drei Bilder

Übersetzen sich sich mal den chat KnockOut = Maniarin
Old 07/27/2020, 14:17   #119

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiesoAuchNicht View Post
Nennt sich Rufmord

Quote:
Ich kann ihnen mal zeigen wenn sie nicht da sind wie sich mansche im Chat ihre Macros zeigen, und da ja Macro nicht erlaubt ist laut ihrer Regel.
Es ist nicht einfach zu Beweisen aber ein Bild sagt mehr als nur Worte und ich kenne ihre antwort jetzt schon und ich kann ihn sagen wenn sie Deutsch Könnten und Abends wen andere Gereizt werden und mit ausdrücken beleidigt werden und gans besonderst ein Spieler GUES mit einem Titel rumläuft der eindeutig jemanden als pedo hin stellt ist es sehr merkwürdig das er schon lange damit rumläuft. Hier nun Drei Bilder

Englich nicht gans gut übersezt
I can show them when they are not there how some people show their macros in chat, and since macro is not allowed according to their rule.
It is not easy to prove but a picture says more than just words and I already know your answer and I can say it if you could German and evenings who are irritated and insulted with expressions and especially a player GUESS with a title who clearly walks around as a pedo, it is very strange that he has been walking around with it for a long time. Here are Three pictures

Hier mal Drei Bilder

Übersetzen sich sich mal den chat KnockOut = Maniarin
Was genau sieht man auf dem ersten Bild?
Old 07/27/2020, 14:57   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desarija View Post
Nennt sich Rufmord

Was genau sieht man auf dem ersten Bild?

-> Translate the chat yourself <- KnOckOut = Maniarin