Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Development Service

Discussion on Development Service within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Development Service

Development Service:

I offer fully experienced development service which can bring your server to the top.Our goal is to make server best as it can possibly be.

What we can offer:
24/7 Service
Communication via Skype or TeamSpeak
Team with experience

What do we want from you?:
To be communicative
Be fair with payments
Use at least communicative English

Skype development.service
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2014, 02:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
There's nothing you can do that hasn't already been done. Unless you're providing an emulator of your own it's a pointless subject to pursue. You'd be better off running your own server as no one is going to hire you to do what they already can.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2014, 17:37   #3

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,444
#Closed, The Black Market is what you're looking for.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Development Service by ProfEnte
08/21/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 7 Replies
-
Bukkit / Java Development Service
09/17/2012 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
http://maino.in/img/logo.png Heyho liebe Bukkit-Serverbesitzer! Ihr sucht maßgeschneiderte Plugins, welche genau euren Bedürfnissen entsprechen? Dann seid ihr bei mir an der richtigen Adresse! Ich habe viel Erfahrung im Bereich Java / Bukkit und kann so ziemlich alles als Plugin umsetzen, was sich auch umsetzen lässt. Bevorzugter Bezahlungsweg: PayPal, Banküberweisung Interesse geweckt? Kontaktiere mich unter folgender Skypeaddy: maino97
Skill Development Service
06/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hey, Introduction: I would like to introduce you to a new service that I will be starting. The service is about in game skills, such as ‘chain chop’, ‘thunder’ and other skills. Basically you can hire me to develop original skills for your server. I can create mage skills, warrior skills, paladin skills and pretty much any skill you would need to be satisfied with. I can create skills to give effects to players. I can create new skills that are similar to chain chop and flying chop and the...
[OFFERING] Software Development Service
04/14/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 27 Replies
Hello, I Offering Software for You all. Please tell me about your wish if you need something! I dont mean any A7 fixes or any Client modis. I dont want earn money ! Edit: Some Text removed