Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

configure apache on linux centos to start the launcher and website

Discussion on configure apache on linux centos to start the launcher and website within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
configure apache on linux centos to start the launcher and website

Hello everyone,

I would like to start up the launcher and configure apache on linux centos for my website ...

how I do it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
eigener EP2 Server mit Linux(CentOS)
06/26/2014 - Last Chaos Private Server - 5 Replies
Ich hab da ein kleines Problem. Und zwar habe ich mir mit VMWare eine virtuelle Maschine aufgesetzt, auf der CentOS 6.5 läuft. Damit wollte ich mir nun einen kleinen PrivatServer erstellen, auf dem ich mit ein paar Kumpels zocken kann. Allerdings habe ich nicht sehr viel Ahnung von Linux und LC "Programmieren". Kann mir da irgendwer helfen, den Server von Grundauf neu aufzusetzen und mir so ein paar Tipps zeigen? Klar, sowas ist nicht in 5 Minuten gemacht, aber ich bereit dazu zu lernen und...
Linux/CentOS/Debian help
02/10/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Please help with installing server Flyff one of Unix systems At least reference to manuals (B18 +) found only old 2009-2010 :handsdown:
[HELP]Could EO Running on CentOS Linux?
08/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
hello guys 1st of all sorry if this thread is nonsense thread but yes i need to ask all profesional here..could i run eo on CentOS Linux?