i guess not coz you can't run .exe files like server files on linux
actually you CAN run a EO server on a linux box, and you can run EXE's on a linux box as well, please do research before you post.
Quote:
From the command prompt type /path/to/executable/name_of_prog.
If you are in the same directory as the executable then "/path/to/executable/" above equates to "./"
Check that it is executable with ls -l, you should see a string like "-rwxr-xr-x", where the three x's mean permission for the owner, group and others to execute the file.
If you're missing an x, the command chmod ugo+x will give all the above permission.
you can run the server under wine or theres another one that i cant think of ... with this it is very much hit and miss on weather it will run or not just install it and give it a go...
just a warning it WILL NOT have anywhere near the performance as running on windows weather its using wine or a VM
if your trying to run the server on a linux vps and then under a VM ontop of that it will really struggle
Running The Server On Linux 03/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies Is there ANY way to run the conquer source on a Linux(Ubuntu) server? I know C# is basically a windows only language but i was wondering is someone knew something that i didnt.
Thanks
-Kasene
[Question] linux(ubuntu) running 01/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies linux(ubuntu) running on the server, is there a problem? :)
Running agBot on Linux 09/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hey there!
I switched my OS to Ubuntu (Jaunty Jackalope) a while ago. Yesterday, I just had the time to download and install Silkroad again, and I had a nice PVP evening. So today, I wanted to run agBot, but it seems that it doesn't work. I've downloaded the newest package from nihplod, and installed them to my SRO Directory in /home/keiaiam/.PlayOnLinux/wineprefix/SilkRoadOnli ne/drive_c/Programme/Silkroad/AgBotI tried to run the Mediapatcher, but it closes some seconds later (the window...
Tip - Running CO under Linux Or Mac 02/18/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies First off, I'm not going to give step by step instruction. You can visit Google for in depth how-to's on running Applications such as Wine, VMware Fusion, Or BootCamp.
---------------------------------------
Options for Running CO under Linux:
---------------------------------------
Google:
Wine
or
VMware
Help on Running Conquer on Linux 03/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies I'm using SuSE Linux 9.3 and currently using "gfsgl" to run conquer on my linux box.
Id did run and initialized, it even patched
but as it loadds the main window, it flags an error.
The log looks like this:
GFSGL 0.92.1 (White Doll)...