Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Original LCDev

Discussion on The Original LCDev within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 08/08/2012, 20:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by = Failmonkey = View Post
I define "post" differently then you normal users. A post to me is releasing something of intellectual value. I will still chat with you guys here once in a blue moon every few months. But other then that I won't be posting none of my work here.
Old 08/08/2012, 20:48   #32

i dont think u had anyone fooled :S, pretty much everyone who posted in this topic already new you were warmonger.
Old 08/13/2012, 07:06   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by befer45 View Post
i dont think u had anyone fooled :S, pretty much everyone who posted in this topic already new you were warmonger.
Not really, I had a few of you fooled pretty good.
Old 08/13/2012, 10:26   #34

I knew it was you from long *** fking time ago, you and ur Anonymous wanna be ****. Reality, all you know is how to ddos lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2012, 11:53   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
I knew it was you from long *** fking time ago, you and ur Anonymous wanna be ****. Reality, all you know is how to ddos lol.
. If you wanna battle wits BioNicX trust me you wont get very far. Otherwise shut up and stop trolling my topic.
Old 08/13/2012, 13:21   #36

Quote:
Those are the typical wannabe script kiddie names used by lammers.
Your right, they are lammers. But your talking to the original, always was, always has been. Any more failed attempts to insult kid? You think your a troll, which is bad to begin with. Worst of all your not even a very good one at that.

Edit: P.S. I'm not a hacker, nor do I ever claim to be. So before you try that script kiddie bogus, it means nothing. I can manipulate code ten times better then anyone you know. Does that make me a hacker? No, it just makes me a guy who knows what he's doing. So again if your going to call someone a script kiddie, you should be calling yourself it. I have yet to see a viable contribution to the game from you Rene/Tefarian period. All you have is the ability to try and troll. Keep in mind I was one of the original contributors that built private servers up to what they are now. You guys (epvp) didn't get wind of it until months after the initial leak. So yet again, you fail come back when you got skill same goes for you BioNicX. This thread is about advertising the first dedicated LastChaos development community on the net. And one of the best. If you don't want to join, then tough luck this thread is not for you. As your voice is not even heard here.

Oh yea, I already hacked your server and released your files on LCDev a long time ago. Have fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2012, 14:52   #37

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
- by Warmonger
- also by Warmonger
game extender - also by warmonger (dont have download-link, sry)
and much more
Old 08/13/2012, 15:27   #38

Quote:
PB and AutoIT are for brainless retards that can't learn a real programing language, I'm so sorry for you that you can't do any better.

Please, stop talking about your 3rd imaginary emulator, everybody out here knows that it doesn't exist out of your mind. You couldn't even finish your crappy loginserver.

Like i said, even my little sister could make a starterpack, you just sound ridiculous trying to show off with your starterpack.

AutoIt is a very robust scripting language for light loads. I don't know where you get your all high and mighty ego from. But you obviously know 0 programming what so ever. I'll walk circles around you in C++, you wanna try? Your attempts at trolling are still a utter failure. You have nothing to prove, my emu project exists and im already ingame on my own code 100%. You wont ever see the likes of it with your own eyes. If you want to run something better then the **** official files, write your own. In which of course you cant. I'm growing old and tiresome of your failed attempts at trolling, your just doing it wrong man... I will walk circles around you, i've already challenged you before. Come back in and post on your main account, because its quite obvious your hiding behind some ridiculous name to hide the fact your a nobody in LC development. Have a nice day
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2012, 15:52   #39

Quote:
How can you be ingame with your emulator when you didn't ever finish the loginserver? You keep contradicting yourself, if you can't even make a simple loginserver which is the 0.01% of the work, you oblivious can't do an emulator, and much less with your low PureNoobish knowledge which is very very far away from making anything useful else than tools/trainers. Prove me that i'm wrong, otherwise you can keep your imaginary project (that you will never accomplish) for yourself.
My loginserver is complete. If you would like me to fraps me logging into the game with it, feel free to request it. I'll do it to rub your face in it, because its the easiest server to code from scratch as it only handles two packets (server request, server response). How about this hot shot, if its so easy how many different opcodes does the loginserver have for failed logins? Don't worry, my topic will be here till next year. Now your blaming the language itself for the incapability of making an emulator. Wow kid, you got some real smarts there. Especially when I have leaked a screen of my loginserver that's written in it. I wonder how that's possible since the language sucks so bad. It's faster then C++ in execution speed because most of its functions are written in assembler. Plus some of my functions are written in inline ASM. But no no your right it sucks.

Keep your hate train at the station kid, your not impressing nobody. Your clearly jealous that you underestimated what I could accomplish. I hate to tell you but all my public releases is my noob shit. Since 2011 when EP1 started I have been compiling private fixes, tools, and patches. Its pretty sad that my released shit shows you up so bad that you have to try and troll me in every way known possible, and still fail at it. Quit being jealous and go start your own emu project, that im 99% sure will never happen in your lifetime.
Old 08/14/2012, 02:43   #40

=Anonymus= is warmonger lmao...

You posted this on dekaron p.server forum section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Anonymous= View Post
I for one would disagree, I am also a PHP coder as there is nothing to web coding (its extremely simple). Tho I will say your ways of coding are deprecated.

- Warmonger
url:

LOOOOOL fail.
Old 08/14/2012, 04:15   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
=Anonymus= is warmonger lmao...

You posted this on dekaron p.server forum section.

url:

LOOOOOL fail.
Yes, I am Warmonger. Everyone here knew that before I canceled my original account (=Warmonger=).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2012, 06:36   #42

You canceled it or u got banned?
Old 08/14/2012, 08:28   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
You canceled it or u got banned?
You tell me, im pretty sure the 0 posts is a clear give away.