Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Original LCDev

Discussion on The Original LCDev within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 08/08/2012, 00:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well truthfully i doubt he has scammed anyone yet, due to the fact that he has never sold a pack yet.
Old 08/08/2012, 00:27   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimininal View Post
Well truthfully i doubt he has scammed anyone yet, due to the fact that he has never sold a pack yet.
He has sold several, he said even to Meth the co-owner of Vendetta LC before it closed down. Back before he started his emu project. Which he said was refunded due to client immaturity.
Old 08/08/2012, 00:41   #18

You seem to know alot about warmonger are you his boyfriend? xd or did he give u staff in his forums. Come on we know its you warmonger lol..... anyone that is in the lcdev buissness knows your a joke.
Old 08/08/2012, 00:59   #19

Quote:
You seem to know alot about warmonger are you his boyfriend? xd or did he give u staff in his forums. Come on we know its you warmonger lol..... anyone that is in the lcdev buissness knows your a joke.
I know Warmonger and he's good, really good. He just doesn't release anything good to the public, tho his "****" releases are good releases to most of you. He seems to be more mature then you, for that matter.
Old 08/08/2012, 01:05   #20

What releases? i dont think hes released anything useful. How can you be more mature if your the one denying its you instead you hide behind a second account. Some people are stupid but not stupid enough to believe your not warmonger. The little game your playing no one is falling for it, hiding behind a second account is not gonna sell u your first fail pack.
Old 08/08/2012, 01:32   #21

Quote:
What releases? i dont think hes released anything useful. How can you be more mature if your the one denying its you instead you hide behind a second account. Some people are stupid but not stupid enough to believe your not warmonger. The little game your playing no one is falling for it, hiding behind a second account is not gonna sell u your first fail pack.
I suggest you read and comprehend the topic. Warmonger no longer has an account here. Try searching for any of his posts, he had them removed upon request.
Old 08/08/2012, 01:36   #22

im starting to think =anonymous= is warmonger lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 01:40   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
im starting to think =anonymous= is warmonger lol.
-->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmonger
I know the nubcake BioNicX from the Dekaron section, have him go search there for any topic of mine. Try using these keywords "Ultimate Dekaron Server Tutorial".
Old 08/08/2012, 01:52   #24

Maybe he just has to hide behind a different name because no one likes him, i dont blame him really after being trolled so much i'd prob do the same.
Old 08/08/2012, 02:06   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by befer45 View Post
Maybe he just has to hide behind a different name because no one likes him, i dont blame him really after being trolled so much i'd prob do the same.
-->

Quote:
I will never post on EPvP again. I had all my posts removed for a reason, as I did not want people using my work anymore. Thus LCDev was born as the first EP1 development site on the web. And remains one of the best development sites. Along with my posts went a bunch of valuable KO and Dekaron posts. It was the consequence of corrupt moderation and staff among the EPvP community. I rather keep my work to myself then share it with people who just leak it, or claim it as their own. I never liked the EPvP community as the immaturity runs far and wide among the community members. People will either respect or hate you for your work. Most of my hate among the EPvP community is spread by a few members who got sour over me hacking their servers. I am not sorry for it, as they deserved every bit of the public exposure. I can live with a few kids "hating" me. Besides no real development happens on EPvP, I had to move off-site in order to share all the work I have done. Else it would of ended up bumped back behind all of the server advertisement posts. EPvP is not a place for LastChaos development, any sane member would agree.
Old 08/08/2012, 10:07   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Anonymous= View Post
-->
Sad thing though is he didn't make tut that , he just leech'ed janvier's whole tut. Do you think that ep 1 server pack hes selling is his? lol tell him or tell yourself don't start , wont win the whole community hates him...
Old 08/08/2012, 19:51   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
Sad thing though is he didn't make tut that , he just leech'ed janvier's whole tut. Do you think that ep 1 server pack hes selling is his? lol tell him or tell yourself don't start , wont win the whole community hates him...
-->

Quote:
Janvier stole my tutorial from Rage-Z0ne. That was already proven years ago, where has he been. I guess the "ultimate" proof is to go and look on Javiers website, where he gave credits to someone else other then himself (me). That's because he rather not speak my name out of pure jelousy. And yes, the pack I am selling is completely mine. You cannot claim rights on files that are not yours to begin with. The files themselves belong to Barunson Games. Just because people like me are fixing and patching them doesn't mean its ours. It just means we took part in fixing them for you guys. Tho my emu project is entirely mine, it was birthed with these two hands. I hold all rights to every aspect of it (other then protocol). Also I have tons of people who love and respect me in the EPvP community. These are the same ones who get help from me on a regular basis, and are on my MSN buddy list. I never asked to be liked by everyone, that's your own perogitive. People hating on me doesn't bother me none, as it usually proves nothing against the accusations they claim.
Old 08/08/2012, 20:12   #28

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,189

Serious?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/08/2012, 20:21   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeLx View Post

Serious?
You sir deserve a medal. These guys still think I am someone else. The fun I have in my spare time.
Old 08/08/2012, 20:25   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Anonymous= View Post
You sir deserve a medal. These guys still think I am someone else. The fun I have in my spare time.
Quote:
I will never post on EPvP again

/Edit

Quote:
Just because people like me are fixing and patching them doesn't mean its ours. It just means we took part in fixing them for you guys.
When did you ever fix/patch anything?