Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Help Request

Discussion on Private Server Help Request within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server Help Request

My Objective

to create a fun and absolutely free to play ep1 than future ep2 server
to have a vitualy bug free client and server
to have a customized launcher/autopatcher

Objective Checklist

[x] Create the Server Backbone
[x] Clean up the database
[ ] Create a Custom Launcher/Auto-Patcher
[ ] Bugtest and Fine tune mobsets to fit rate increase
[ ] Create a "ShopAll" Npc
[ ] Create a way for non-moderator characters to get itemmall points
[ ] Unite a Devolpment team.
[ ] Recruit a Advertisment Guru
[ ] Create a Website - [ ] Direct Patcher - [ ] Direct Announcements
[ ] Online Registration that auto updates the database for easy server access
[ ] organize games and events that are orginal and any-mans-game type.
[ ]

These are my objectives so far and i will update the list as i complete them. once the list is complete ill come back threw and create a easy to navigate walkthough for everyone.

the server is open to private invites and i will keep it up for anyone who wants to play on a high rate server. ill also deck your characters out so you can have fun killing stuff and hunting bugs for me to fix.

Im Recruiting Game Masters to help me edit things or bug hunt. please provide a detailed description on what you can do in a private message to me. shoe ins are people who have managed this type of server before and know enough about it to do it alone but do not want to.

a highly desired resorce would be a list of all the tables in the database and what they all do exactly.

i also need somebody whos dedicated to keep server attendance. like a spy roll. they will get benifits for this roll. more or a less a game sage.

any information such as what id used to edit the files.
which hex editor id use to alter the client strings
how i would go about that.
all this type of information is desired.

--- Server Information ---

Server Information
Currently = Hamachi = Server Online
Network = LCUM
Password = 123

--- Read Me ---

Well im sure everyone will neglect to read the read me in the file for the client that i am uploading as we speak... so ill break it down here.

Currently i have no auto regestration feature. so before your even able to connect to the server i will need to create you a personal account. ill also link about a dozen account for public use so you dont have to wait for me if i am not around.

Botting and Hacking - OK!

but there is however rules. ill break this down in examples.

i.e. - you want to hit level 100 but you dont want to spend the countless hours it will take to for you to grind it.. you have a job or childern and do not have the time for that but would still like to play... go ahead i don't expect you to waste your life on my private server.

bad i.e. - somebody is talking trash to you and is just strong enough to put you down before you can him... and your frustrated so you turn on a speed hack to be able to dish out damage faster.
i understand why you would want to but you should go out and grind or bot more. not cheat because it was easy.

i have copys of fraps i will give to people if they find this a problem. so they can cam the assualt and provide me with the proof i need to make a proper judgement call.

also if your caught doing these things i will change your password log onto your character and drop everything you have earned for the newbies. than rechange your password delevel you to 1 and let you do it all over again.

----------

---- client ----
below i have placed a link where you can download the client with everything patched and ready to go.

-
please thank warmonger for everything because the server would not be possiable without him.