Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

777 Tele hack bugged?

Discussion on 777 Tele hack bugged? within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
777 Tele hack bugged?

The 777 Telehack Was working perfectly till the server got shut down for some minutes and when the server got online, the hack didnt worked anymore.. any reason?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HACK] NEW MULTIHACK 1HIT, Skillhack, Movespeed, Tele-Hack -2010-
02/20/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies
Hey Com habe einen neuen Multihack für euch gemacht. Er funktioniert auf Metin2.DE und vielen p-servern. Was er kann? #1Hit #Movespeed
Unl. Jump, Freeze Hack, Vac Hack & Position, and Farell Tele (IAH V. 0.1.19)
07/30/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 106 Replies
For Client version 0.1.19 IAHGames ONLY DON'T ASK FOR ANY OTHER VERSIONS Frognik from snox d.n et has done it again, fixing his hack for version 0.1.19 and adding a few features. Now, you can walk through walls, teleport to various Farrell locations (Not directly to the boss though) plus all of the features of his previous hack. The vac hack has been changed, and you can now change how close you vac the monsters. Overall, this is an improvement to his 0.1.18 hack. Like his previous,...
WoW Bugged Pet Exploit/Hack
05/20/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Hello, i don't know how to do this exploit, but I know that it is working. I saw like 5 Hunters with their pets, and the pets had like 3 mio. hp. So if you know how to do this bug, then post it please