Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Bugged Pet Exploit/Hack

Discussion on WoW Bugged Pet Exploit/Hack within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Bugged Pet Exploit/Hack

Hello,

i don't know how to do this exploit, but I know that it is working.
I saw like 5 Hunters with their pets, and the pets had like 3 mio. hp.
So if you know how to do this bug, then post it please

[This isn't a question thread]
Old 05/19/2008, 13:51   #2

The bug regarding Hunter Pets have too many Hitpoints is a serverside Bug, not realy exploitable..it simply happens from time to time that , when a hunter calls his pet, the pet gets unnormal hitpointratings

so this is not an anwser on the question you did not ask ^^

NO Questions
Old 05/19/2008, 13:58   #3

so it happens from time to time u mean, I don't think so because i saw today many players with this bug and i saw that the server version is a new version
Old 05/20/2008, 00:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis89 View Post
Hello,

i don't know how to do this exploit, but I know that it is working.
I saw like 5 Hunters with their pets, and the pets had like 3 mio. hp.
So if you know how to do this bug, then post it please

[This isn't a question thread]
This is a Question Thread, because you asking for an Bug/Hack/Exploit

[NO QUESTIONS]^^
Old 05/20/2008, 12:02   #5

Guy, I wasn't asking for the exlpoit, I wanted to open this thread to let us find out how to do it.
So I find it out with other guys, if you want to know how to do this, PM me with the Titel "Pet Exlpoit", I will tell u. Please give me thanks after I sended u the exploit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
"Bugged" UnderGround Hack?
12/15/2009 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Ich habe viele leute gesehen,die im untergrund laufen können.. Wenn ich UG Pointer mit CE nehme,und ug mache,dann laufe bin ich wieder aufen boden^^... ist das ein bug in den UG pointer ? wo kriegt man den hack das man unterground laufen kann..?
[Bug/Exploit]Tempest of Set bugged feat.
03/18/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
To make it short, it seems that if you put 3 points in the feat "Presence of Mind" under the General tree (removes 20% casting time on certain heals per point spent), your Life of Set healing spell becomes instant (though it should only have been 60% faster), but when you put the fourth point in "Presence of Mind" it's no longer instant, it has the cast time it's supposed to have (80% reduced). I'm not sure if the other healing spells are also faster than they should at the third rank...
[Exploit] Bugged Lvl 60 Quest, do it at lvl 20!
07/26/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 21 Replies
There is a quest in Atzels approach named Tales of insanity that is bugged, you can do it at any level and will reward you with 31k xp Pretty neat to ding 2 levels at 1 turnin Coords: 286,265
[Exploit] boss in sanctum bugged easy money
06/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
The boss in a pool of blood is bugged just kill it and relog and it will spawn back. fast money u get 1-4s for a kill easy money for a mount
Bugged Infinite Chest Exploit!
04/24/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
The Arcatraz is a level 70 instance in Netherstorm, in the Outlands. It requires a flying mount to get to, and it requires a key to enter, or 350 Lockpicking if you're a rogue. http://www.badongo.com/t/640/544141.jpg http://www.badongo.com/t/640/544146.jpg http://www.badongo.com/t/640/544149.jpg Arcatraz is very linear, and is easy to stealth, as long as you are careful of the patrols. It is highly recommended the Rogue or Druid have improved stealth from talents, as it makes...