Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RAIDERS server protection

Discussion on RAIDERS server protection within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RAIDERS server protection

<blup> Close it or delete as you like ;p

Similar Threads Similar Threads
server without protection
09/11/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
put here name or link server without protection plis
[Verkaufe] Top Account eines langjährigen Elite Raiders (inkl Realmfirstitel)
04/20/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo ! , weil ich mit World of Warcraft aufgehört hab verkaufe ich hiermit meinen World of Warcraft Account. Auf diesen Account ist enthalten : 3 80er Charaktere.Mit meinen Paladin hab ich sehrlange erfolgreich bei einen Elite Raid geraidet. (enthalten sind auch noch chars auf nicht max LvL zb Druide LvL 65 und andere) 1. Charakter Paladin. Beruf : Schmied und Juwe. über 20.000 Gold.
[QUESTION]Dedicated Server Protection
03/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello guys, I was wondering if I need any anti virus or protection on my dedicated server that I will get tomorrow, I want my server to be secure so you guys know if I need some programs or not? Please let me know, I would really appreciate since my server is making a really quick progress. Thanks in advance,
L2 Private Server new protection topic
12/17/2007 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Ok so i was messing around trying to make the bot work on frozenl2. It is protected with the new protection (modded l2.exe and other crappy stuff). (I am trying to make IG walker to work) Now i tryed a lot of things but it didnt work until i did something to the l2.exe,(wont mention it here) and when i tryed it, well i logged in the server
I need server without hlapex protection
04/07/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Well hi...I just downloaded hlapex,I know how to work with it,but all servers I tried are with hlapex protection(AntiHlapex or sumfin).It's not that I'm a mad cheater,I just wanna try it out...to see how it works...I find it interesting.thx