Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i Saw weird Things....

Discussion on i Saw weird Things.... within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question i Saw weird Things....

hello guys, i will talk about something weird i saw this last weekend on kalonline international.

I saw "someone" playing near me and he died, then after 1-3 minutes he wake up and act like nothing just happen ...

wtf??? this guy changed the rule of revive option of dead by mob to dead by duel??

O.o how this can be possible

No answers like...oh thats nub stuf, old stuff, easy ****...nub i just want to know how he did it.
Old 09/21/2010, 04:24   #2

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
-.- its just rebirth
its a item for revive u without going to town...
Old 09/21/2010, 05:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
...no...没有...아니...なし...
Old 09/21/2010, 08:23   #4

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
probably he got revived by some mage that u didnt see or that walked away, or he used a rebirth.

no other possible option

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird..
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Okay I launch ZSZC with the chosen server and stuff but like 20 seconds later, it shows me " The client has closed due to a unknown error "(Something liek that). I have vista. I Launched as admin... Any suggestions? o_o
Weird...
11/03/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
Look at my character pic and the weird thing about it... :p:p i dont know how that happened but its really weird hehe... Update: its normal now
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...
Weird things in CO
05/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hi alright first of all what im anout to say might be LIL newbish but here it goes anyways. So i was lookin in market and i saw someone selling 7 yes! 7 lvl 37 bags. Also 3 lvl 30 rings and 3 lvl 37 neckys All elite so do u ppl think this was just someone collecting them (kinda sad but pluasible) or maybe was a duplication hack? can't work it out for myself:confused:
weird SV bug... wtf?
09/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
Today I come back from Cinemas, and try setup my daily bot, But... Now my main character wont move at all when I turn On the bot... But when I try SV on Any of my other characters it Works.... So wtf? it sellects my main not too work on, Or it simply stops working on certain uses of a name... or what? anyone know why and how to fix?