Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yosak1 ProxyBot Thread????? i cant find it.. Whats wrong

Discussion on Yosak1 ProxyBot Thread????? i cant find it.. Whats wrong within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/18/2010, 15:01   #46

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetMaster View Post
Its simple, yosak has the skills comparing to the "pros" in this section, with one difference, he is releasing his stuff. "Pros" of this section wouldnt be anything special if he would release this special feature so they attack him .. just human but again i will say one word for them "Fremdschämen" ^^ its funny how they act , they want their stuff just for themselves , selfish people .. guess you dont even understand the sense of this board but i can write as much as i want , wont change anything in their heads. But at least i can tell you something. ^^ I can play guitar , very very good , im 18 years old and i can play better then guys who learned it 5 years longer. But do i keep my knowledge? No ^^ - i help people getting better like i did ^^ This ability is useless when im online , but their ability is useless when they are offline so : D showing ***** in the internet is gay haha

Edit: And just the fact you guys who are members of this board attack him because he is releasing his stuff to the community , just think twice bout that you dont understand the meaning of epvp. Its sad that a few germans behave like that : &
BULLSHIT. Noone minds him releasing a bot for the ones that can't make their own. It's just, that he added a feature that shows names+z-coordinates.
Old 09/18/2010, 15:06   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep View Post
BULLSHIT. Noone minds him releasing a bot for the ones that can't make their own. It's just, that he added a feature that shows names+z-coordinates.
its pointless to talk now about z co and names with sky hack... you guys just did what you wanted...

but that doesnt mean yosak and hate123 will stop in the middle of way..
i wont hope but i m sure that i will be with you in sky miyao miyao.

finally we will be in the sky..... Bless America
Old 09/18/2010, 15:07   #48

Quote:
So what? Do you think i care about how your char name? I just want to bot and im pretty sure i wont do something against you when im using a third party program myself
Old 09/18/2010, 15:08   #49

elite*gold: 12
lol who wanted it this way? nobody , its only because yosak dont want to remove that stupid feature wich doesnt help in any ******* way to bot.
Old 09/18/2010, 15:11   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FightZ_ View Post
lol who wanted it this way? nobody , its only because yosak dont want to remove that stupid feature wich doesnt help in any ******* way to bot.
you watch your mouth punk or else your granny will curse you eternally...

yosak did all this for us and u guys ruined everything..
guess what you guys make him more stronger.. so save your stupid kiddish word for kindergarten or nursery school..
grow up you are not kid anymore... moron..
Old 09/18/2010, 15:14   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by santaclos View Post
you watch your mouth punk or else your granny will curse you eternally...

yosak did all this for us and u guys ruined everything..
guess what you guys make him more stronger.. so save your stupid kiddish word for kindergarten or nursery school..
grow up you are not kid anymore... moron..
Being rude wont get us any further so stop this please. I can understand the guys, they dont want their names to be seen ..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2010, 15:16   #52

Quote:
Being rude wont get us any further so stop this please. I can understand the guys, they dont want their names to be seen ..
fine i will stop it right now...
Old 09/18/2010, 15:18   #53

wtf dunno what to say u are so stupid i lost my words.
u didnt even understand my sentence or the **** in ur mouth blocked ur sight so u couldnt see right..

tell me how does the feature to see who's underground/in the sky helps u to bot?
what for do u need this ****?

and i dont like bein insulted from a ***** living in a country where terrorists leading.
so better u shut ur mouth or else ur granny will **** u in the ***.
Old 09/18/2010, 15:18   #54

Quote:
So what? Do you think i care about how your char name? I just want to bot and im pretty sure i wont do something against you when im using a third party program myself
Well, maybe you wouldn't do anything but there are allways some jealous kids :>
Old 09/18/2010, 15:23   #55

Quote:
Well, maybe you wouldn't do anything but there are allways some jealous kids :>
which posted above meh
Old 09/18/2010, 15:28   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamz12 View Post
which posted above meh
You don't get the point of whats going on, just shut up :>
Old 09/18/2010, 15:31   #57

"Server is temporarily closed for maintenance" message from VPSLAND.COM.

lol. You are DDoSing whole ISP down. There are more than 100+ sites are now unavailable not just our bot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2010, 15:35   #58

why dont u just remove the feature so this **** will stop :s
Old 09/18/2010, 15:35   #59

cool.
Going to remove that feature now?
Old 09/18/2010, 15:36   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FightZ_ View Post
wtf dunno what to say u are so stupid i lost my words.
u didnt even understand my sentence or the **** in ur mouth blocked ur sight so u couldnt see right..

tell me how does the feature to see who's underground/in the sky helps u to bot?
what for do u need this ****?

and i dont like bein insulted from a ***** living in a country where terrorists leading.
so better u shut ur mouth or else ur granny will **** u in the ***.
you ***** c c just sit in toilet and have your tea there... you got just a mouth full of rubbish n which is meaningless to me.. ( save u r bla bla bla to your self..)
as yosak said.. the sky hack option will allow other users to say hello thats all... infact we liked it so much but mentally retarded version of chickens like you know only how to eat roast and seeds... go lay eggs in u r barn idiot..
Closed Thread