Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mixing via packets

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mixing via packets

hey ... i dont understand anything with c++ or anything else but can someone may tell me another way as ... thisieus dll cause it dont works on all servers

Old 09/18/2010, 19:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
if Thiesus dont work,you need to do it with packets.

Thiesus wont fix it for the server,how far as i know

Similar Threads
[Question] Mixing
03/09/2009 - Kal Online - 32 Replies
Hello, I'm trying to make imperial weapon on int. So packet should be(?): (0x62,"bddddd",1,baseitem,weapon1,armor1,medicine,money) - Sniffed on private server + found 5had0ws format Problem is - It only opened a window "Item is not enough". g46 stick(baseitem): 2339941 (for example) g46 sword(weapon1): 2339942
Mixing races?
06/13/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Alright, so I've heard people talk about putting Elf wings on Werefoxes and just generally mixing things around for each race. I'm wondering if anyone would so kind to explain how to do this? I know it involves unpacking the Models.pck, which I have done, but the folders are all in gibberish symbols so I can't read anything. I have Asian languages installed and everything. Someone help? :confused:
Mixing Jar Exploit!
05/12/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
This is my first post on these forums and i applogise if this has already been posted somewhere before. I searched but did not find anything. Okay this is how it works Go to Ivory tower and find the jar to mix the ingredients. Insert the ingredients: And here is the trick. You have to press 3rd degree. If the next window appears instantly, then DO NOT mix the ingredients. Cancel and retry, until you get
mixing
02/17/2008 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
gibts irgend ne möglichkeit nen mixing stone sicher auf ne waffe zu machen? :P nicht imp hack sondern wenn man schon nen stone hat ;) is there a way to get a mixing stone on a weapon? dont wanna use imp hack, already have stone ;)
MIXING
11/25/2007 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
ü