Wenne nen send hook hast, dann erstell einfach nen neuen Thread der alle xx sekunden sich transformiert, skill used und sich zurück transformiert..
Suckt zwar nen bisschen aber was anderes fällt mir da grad nich ein..
you cant its server side but you can auto buff/speed you:P via &recv @INT :P
@tard kids which say it dont works FFS I tested and it work but dont remember packets anymore xD
tryed when yosak1 was working at bot^^
Can't Freeze in CE 03/02/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies I've been working on my bot lately so ive not done any hacking in the past days... Now im bored and wanted to play some...
I fired up my trainer made by CE ... able to freeze hacks, but they wont work in-game.
I tryed using CE -> unable to freeze...
Reinstalled CE, same problem :mad:
Anybody encountered such a problem like this before, and know how to solve it ?
fix freeze 09/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies how i can fix the freeze in coemu?
Freeze EXP 02/03/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies Hi,
How i can freeze exp, i'd like to have 125 lvl any time.
It is possible???
freeze players? 11/30/2007 - Planetside - 15 Replies YouTube - Planetside Hack Demo
watched this video, which oddly i found while looking for legit vid's from stylus.
im familiar with the COf and inf AB, but the freeze player thing is rather new to me, what exactly is being done, and is it also a simple memory hack?
rPE Freeze fix? 05/20/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 28 Replies I'm greatful that rPE is here but there has to be a way to remove the freezing when spamming skills. I found this delphi/pascal code somewhere and credits to it goes to whoever owns it. He says the code is changed and its not working, if it is fixed...the freezing would go away ._.;
Anyone know how to fix the freezing when spamming problem?