Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for some help :)

Discussion on Looking for some help :) within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for some help :)

Any 85+ shaman around that could help me a little at emok ?

IGN: Nipa

started 1 hour ago.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for boosters on euW and NA - got some orders, need some more workmen
11/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i currently have some extra orders , cant do them all . add me in skype : [email protected]
New Guy looking some eloboost! (Please help me with some good stuff) ^^
01/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello Guys! My name is Senk. I'm earned Master Tier on EUNE: like 350~400 lp at Season 5 and EUW: High Diamond I 50 lp I'll boosting since 2013, i have a lot of free time at this year so if you want to boost contact with me ! :) My friend is send me this webpage so i try to my luck, and registered for today :D I'll be need some positive/good stuff about works, so if anyone need something seach me :) i'm free at every day.
[Help]Looking for some one to help me to get links for DB
02/07/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Look for one still has the old Database can upload it to me what i need is Bug less Revo Database which in http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosti ng/747162-revos-db-no-bugs-everything-fixed-vendor -working-everything-working-fine.html or any other DB which has no vampire or necromancer or dark knight , i wanna to start from scratch ---- I did not write this in order to steal the work of one and get his database, but I want a clean database which is released before but...
[HELP]some info about some sources
01/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
ok i no this has been asked a lot but what source is most stable between the ,CoEmuV2,CofutureReloaded and plz tell me why it is more stable and give me some info of why it is more stable ---- and what is best mysql or .ini/.dat/.txt data files and why please and thankyou
help help help help help help
06/28/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
how i can dowmload Mangos 6385 ??????????????????????????????????? please give me the limk i can't see that i know it is in www.elitepvpers.com/.../153716-release-mangos-relea ses-blackscorpian-win32-2-4-3-a.html - but give me link sent it to my email plz