Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hades Reloaded 2018

Discussion on Hades Reloaded 2018 within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hades Reloaded 2018

Hello,

Many people remember this server on old engine. Now its coming on new engine. Check website and facebook website.
All customs unique things!

Downloads will be ready soon. So watch facebook page or topofgames news.

SERVER STARTING OFFICIAL 12.01.2018.

Old 01/14/2018, 15:50   #2

seriously... to me.. this is the server with the most potential... by far... but it requires a decent Admin, which it (I guess) doesnt have this time... played the server and have to say... the fun factor is amazing with all that custom stuff from Uppacut... but nothing seems to be balanced this time... the exp is way to high.. ppl got 180 after 1 day... ppl on higher lvls do lvl as fast as ppl on lower lvls... which is like absolute trash... also no exp/droprate balance and so much more to fix to get a decent server..
Old 01/14/2018, 20:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade100 View Post
seriously... to me.. this is the server with the most potential... by far... but it requires a decent Admin, which it (I guess) doesnt have this time... played the server and have to say... the fun factor is amazing with all that custom stuff from Uppacut... but nothing seems to be balanced this time... the exp is way to high.. ppl got 180 after 1 day... ppl on higher lvls do lvl as fast as ppl on lower lvls... which is like absolute trash... also no exp/droprate balance and so much more to fix to get a decent server..
hey thanks for answer..its coming more without hacker and more balanced exp